Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who in the house do you want to see stay with UFC or WEC?

Default Who in the house do you want to see stay with UFC or WEC?

After last night's episode where Jesse said he would "Shit in his hands and wipe his face" if the UFC kept Jeremy after the show it got me thinking.

Who on the show do you want to see stay under the Zuffa banner? Or more specifically who do you think would do well in the UFC or WEC?

I know that 185 is kind of lacking, but it is improving. Outside of CB and Jesse (who I think will be in the finals) I can't really see to many others being given more than 1 fight on the finale under the Zuffa contract. I can however see some of them go to the WEC - fighters like Brown, Cramer, Sadollah, and Riddle all will probably be able to do well in the WEC and maybe even UFC. Other than those 6 guys, I don't see anyone else really doing much. Maybe Tim, but he basically got owned before that sub over Cramer so I don't know.
    Don't censor me bro!

Jesse, Emir and the guy who beat the pretty boy.

I cannot stand CB..he seems like he'll be the next Tito Ortiz type.
    Last edited by Steel; 06-05-2008 at 03:16 PM.

I can only see 4 guys from this cast being kept around. Maybe 2 more on potential only.

No Doubters
    CB Dollaway
    Jesse Taylor
    Amir Sadollah (my pick in Nov, still my pick to win)

Decent Chance
    Matt Brown
    Tim Credeur
    Cramer (isn't he the cute one?)

Outside Chance
    Brandon Sene (looks tough)

If one of the others does well on the Finale it may be different (ala JRock / WarMachine), but I don't see any of these other guys ever getting off undercard status.

Oddly enough I would not be suprised to see Jerimiah Riggs get a chance, either in the finale or later on. The kid is way better than he showed before losing to get into the house.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

CB is quite cocky...but he backs it up. I don't mind him much,but at times I guess he gets a bit annoying.

I'd like to see him, Amir,and Jesse stick around in the UFC. I'd also like to see Matt Brown,Riddle,or Dante stick around(if they win their fights at the finale,that is)

WEC:Sene,Tim Cruduer,Dan Cramer,Nick Klein

Hopefully never fighting again: Jeremy May

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

Amir is just a fighter and would love to see him in the UFC. Jesse would be good and want to see him fight CB.

Matt Brown and CB Dolloway. I think with some good teaching, Matt Brown could be a beast. Get rid of the rest of em. Send Jeremy May and Matt Riddle to some hole in the wall org because they're worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoylewis View Post
    Matt Brown and CB Dolloway. I think with some good teaching, Matt Brown could be a beast. Get rid of the rest of em. Send Jeremy May and Matt Riddle to some hole in the wall org because they're worthless.
    I'm not gonna dog your picks, but I don't Matt Brown is the kind of that turn into a great fighter with trainning. I think he has all but maximized his ability. He's a good fighter with great power, I just don't see the athletisism that most UFC fighters have.

--------
    I can't beleive I left off Harris. Harris is a guy that UFC needs in MW. He can fight and is explosive as hell. Once he gets with a boxing and jits coach that can add to his wrestling he can, and will, be a Rashad Evans type (yeah I know they're both black, but that has nothing to do with it) fighter. He has all the ability in the world, he just needs to have it taught to him.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by thebwit View Post
    After last night's episode where Jesse said he would "Shit in his hands and wipe his face" if the UFC kept Jeremy after the show it got me thinking.
    Jesse's a pretty sick dude.

I couldn't believe it when he got out of the hot tub... stood there pissing in his shorts... and then got back in. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
    Jesse's a pretty sick dude.

I couldn't believe it when he got out of the hot tub... stood there pissing in his shorts... and then got back in. WTF?

Oh C'mon - you know damn well had that been you, you'dve pissed in the hot tub. At least he got out.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    Oh C'mon - you know damn well had that been you, you'dve pissed in the hot tub. At least he got out.
    Uh.... no.

Thread Information