Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Reasons Shamrock Will Loose Again At UFC 61

Exclamation Top 5 Reasons Shamrock Will Loose Again At UFC 61

1- Shamrock is clearly a fighter who does not know when call it a career. He has been beating easily in his last couple fights and this one should not be any diffrent.

2- Shamrock got the holy hell beat out of him by Tito in there last match. Why Shamrock would want a rematch giving Ortiz the opportunity to embarrase him again is something i just dont get.

3- If the UFC really thought Shamrock had a shot at beating Ortiz then they would have had the rematch headline the fight card. Not only is it not going to headline it, but the UFC felt it had to throw in another marquee match to generate a high interest level. Because lets be honest, how many of you would go to Las Vegas or order pay per view to only see a Ortiz vs Shamrock rematch especially with what happen in the last fight?

4- Tito Ortiz is totaly in Shamrocks head. Tito usually gets into peoples heads atleast a little bit, but in Shamrocks case he has him totally dominated in the intelligence department.

5- Shamrock is an ASSHOLE! I myself have seen Shamrock on more than one occasion rudely turn away fans for an autograph or picture.Tito Ortiz understands that there are people who love him and people who hate him. But he also understands that the fans show up to see him and anytime he has been asked to pose for a picture or sign an autograph he has done it with a smile.

I understand that the hate these two guys have for each other makes you want to see them rip each others heads off, but the reality is that you a fighter who should have quit a long time ago going in for a second serving of knuckle sandwiches compliments of Mr.Ortiz.

Who cares?

I dont mean to sound rude but, if Ortiz beats Shamrock whos gonna pat him on the back? congradulations you beat a fighter thats what? 10 years removed from his prime? What good is that gonna do for Tito except dig himself deeper in a hole because so far all hes fought was washed up and B-grade fighters and so far theyve all taken him the distance, he looks worst and worst everytime he steps into the ring with one of these B-grade or washed up guys, now hes gonna beat another one and whos gonna say Wow that Tito Ortiz is great because he beat Ken Shamrock! only a small handful will say that, and whats next for Tito? Chuck Liddell? you wanna talk about embarassement how about gettin his ass kicked by the Iceman, and then by the Natural right after that.. Who can Tito beat now thats worthy? Babalu? doubt it, anyone in Pride? not a chance, hell I think Rashad Evans would give him a run for his money.. Tito should be calling it quits right along with Ken after this fight.

You can call Shamrock an ass all you want but that doesnt change the fact that Tito is an ass as well.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

The fight could be interesting because there is always that little voice in the back of your head that is saying hey I might get to see tito get knocked the F*ck out tonight...but most likely I see tito taking him down and pounding out a boring fight....the last one he did some standing with him and still won...but I don't see him doing that this time...I see him taking him down and boring the hell mout of us...but hey I hope he proves me wrong

As far as it not being big...I think that for the fans who only watch tuf and arn't huge fans...they want to see this fight because of the stuff they have pulled on TUF...for the fans who don't follow it as often...they think this is a huge rivalry and want to see how it paves out...So I think that is the reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by mattsoper
    The fight could be interesting because there is always that little voice in the back of your head that is saying hey I might get to see tito get knocked the F*ck out tonight...but most likely I see tito taking him down and pounding out a boring fight....the last one he did some standing with him and still won...but I don't see him doing that this time...I see him taking him down and boring the hell mout of us...but hey I hope he proves me wrong

As far as it not being big...I think that for the fans who only watch tuf and arn't huge fans...they want to see this fight because of the stuff they have pulled on TUF...for the fans who don't follow it as often...they think this is a huge rivalry and want to see how it paves out...So I think that is the reasoning
    my hopes are different, I hope Tito takes him down, gets caught in a gulliontine, taps and we can end this thing once and for all never to hear about it again.. chances of that happening are slim but im still hoping for it.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    my hopes are different, I hope Tito takes him down, gets caught in a gulliontine, taps and we can end this thing once and for all never to hear about it again.. chances of that happening are slim but im still hoping for it.
    I am on your side...I want to see tito get beat...If he wins he gets a shot at chuck...not sure if I wanna see it again.kinda seems like a waste of time...But I hope tito gets beat..but your right chances are slim to none

I am on your side...I want to see tito get beat...If he wins he gets a shot at chuck...not sure if I wanna see it again.kinda seems like a waste of time...But I hope tito gets beat..but your right chances are slim to none
    now if Ken for lets say 30 years old... Ken would mop the floor with him JMO, but Kens like 41 now right? while Tito fights like hes 40, hes still younger and stronger and too overwhelming for Ken whos slower, and gasses... but ive said this in another post, both have been so sporadic lately that age might not matter... lets take a look here

Titos last couple of fights were against

Patrick Cote whos a TUF contestant now, went to a decision

Vitor Belfort who was in a washed up ditch when they fought, split decision

Forrest Griffin.. a TUF fighter, Split decision that soooo many felt Forrest won

now lets look at Kens

Rich Franklin... the Champ, had a chance to beat him with a heel hook.. thats more chances then a lot of had to beat this guy lately, just lasting that long with Rick is respectable in my eye for Ken

Sakuraba... quick stoppage!

Kimo.. dominated him, he did what he was suppose to do in this fight now Kimo isnt that great but he had 40 lbs on Ken

The way I see it is, If the Ken that fought Fujita shows up... he'll beat Tito but if the Ken from the last fight shows up he'll lose but it wont be stopped.. it'll go to a decision I dont think Tito is good enough to send it to a ref stoppage anymore, his stand up game never was that good and its gotten worst and who knows how is wrestling is now.

Which is why i think he will take it to the ground and bore the hell out of us

I thought that in the last fight that Ken would pull it off and beat him...but man he was dominated

But after kens fight with franklin where he got knocked the hell out...I just don't think he can come back and beat tito

Which is why i think he will take it to the ground and bore the hell out of us

I thought that in the last fight that Ken would pull it off and beat him...but man he was dominated

But after kens fight with franklin where he got knocked the hell out...I just don't think he can come back and beat tito
    ya I want it to be over with though, I hate seein' Tito win

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    ya I want it to be over with though, I hate seein' Tito win
    I know what you mean...he becomes a bigger jackass everytime he beats someone...imagine if Ken beats him...everyone will look at him with such dissapointment and he will be almost shunned in a way by the fans I feel...I hope he keeps getting beat and falls out of the line light I don't like the guy

I know what you mean...he becomes a bigger jackass everytime he beats someone...imagine if Ken beats him...everyone will look at him with such dissapointment and he will be almost shunned in a way by the fans I feel...I hope he keeps getting beat and falls out of the line light I don't like the guy
    its over for Tito if he loses, if Ken loses its eh ok whatever but Tito wants a shot at the title.. he loses to Ken its over for him not only with a lot of fans I bet but I doubt he gets a title shot either. Man if Ken beats him ill be happy though, Ken beating him just symbolizes everything cuz Tito is such a jackass that wont shut up I thought Chuck would shut him up, I thought Randy would.. but I think Ken is the only one who can so im cheerin Ken on, please just that idiot up for good.

Thread Information