Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Reasons Shamrock Will Loose Again At UFC 61

Quote Originally Posted by TapThatMat
    3- If the UFC really thought Shamrock had a shot at beating Ortiz then they would have had the rematch headline the fight card. Not only is it not going to headline it, but the UFC felt it had to throw in another marquee match to generate a high interest level. Because lets be honest, how many of you would go to Las Vegas or order pay per view to only see a Ortiz vs Shamrock rematch especially with what happen in the last fight?
    Tito called the fight off, so Dana put AA vs Sylvia on it. Tito said ok he will fight, so now it was back on.

Quote Originally Posted by TapThatMat
    1- Shamrock is clearly a fighter who does not know when call it a career. He has been beating easily in his last couple fights and this one should not be any diffrent.

2- Shamrock got the holy hell beat out of him by Tito in there last match. Why Shamrock would want a rematch giving Ortiz the opportunity to embarrase him again is something i just dont get.

3- If the UFC really thought Shamrock had a shot at beating Ortiz then they would have had the rematch headline the fight card. Not only is it not going to headline it, but the UFC felt it had to throw in another marquee match to generate a high interest level. Because lets be honest, how many of you would go to Las Vegas or order pay per view to only see a Ortiz vs Shamrock rematch especially with what happen in the last fight?

4- Tito Ortiz is totaly in Shamrocks head. Tito usually gets into peoples heads atleast a little bit, but in Shamrocks case he has him totally dominated in the intelligence department.

5- Shamrock is an ASSHOLE! I myself have seen Shamrock on more than one occasion rudely turn away fans for an autograph or picture.Tito Ortiz understands that there are people who love him and people who hate him. But he also understands that the fans show up to see him and anytime he has been asked to pose for a picture or sign an autograph he has done it with a smile.

I understand that the hate these two guys have for each other makes you want to see them rip each others heads off, but the reality is that you a fighter who should have quit a long time ago going in for a second serving of knuckle sandwiches compliments of Mr.Ortiz.
    I've never met shamrock ,but he seems like a mucher nicer guy than tito and i certainly respect him more.Not really sure what being an asshole has to do with losing a fight though.I also don't think tito is in ken's head. shamrock really wants this rematch and has wanted it for awile if tito was really in ken's head why would ken want a rematch so bad?and he hasn't been getting beat up easily in his last couple of fights he beat kimo and almost caught rich in a leg lock.I think Tito will win the rematch ,but i think it'll be much closer than a one sided beat down since ken's healthy this time and tito isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Tito called the fight off, so Dana put AA vs Sylvia on it. Tito said ok he will fight, so now it was back on.
    yeah tito was trying to duck ken again.tito also pussed out of their fight at ufn.they had ken vs. ace instead.

Just curious as to why all the hostility towards Tito?? I mean he is a character that the sport needs to draw in the casual fans...he's wild, he talks a great game and he causes excitement, and he's really not that bad of a fighter..........

Just asking.......

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    Just curious as to why all the hostility towards Tito?? I mean he is a character that the sport needs to draw in the casual fans...he's wild, he talks a great game and he causes excitement, and he's really not that bad of a fighter..........

Just asking.......
    i don't like tito b/c he's a coward and ducks fighters-ken,chuck,lee murray.

Let me just play devils advocate here for a sec.......

Was he really ducking????? or was he playing the system to make more money....he did step up and destroy Ken once,,,why duck him, and he stepped up to Chuck....AFTER building a lot of hype.........albeit getting K.O'd

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    Let me just play devils advocate here for a sec.......

Was he really ducking????? or was he playing the system to make more money....he did step up and destroy Ken once,,,why duck him, and he stepped up to Chuck....AFTER building a lot of hype.........albeit getting K.O'd
    he stepped up and fought chuck b/c he had no other choice he lost his title after just getting spanked by randy(litterally)and couldn't duck him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    yeah tito was trying to duck ken again.tito also pussed out of their fight at ufn.they had ken vs. ace instead.
    thats pretty much why I like Ken, I dunno if hes ducked anyone before but the guy seems to jsut wanna fight and I respect that, who else gets beat by someone so bad and wants a rematch? its pretty obvious that he appreciates the sport.. ive never felt that from Tito.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

You make no sense. Why would Tito duck a fighter who's ass he already beat? If anything i think Shamrock is a fool for asking for a rematch. He is just giving Tito another chance to humilate him.

Yes he lost to CL and RC but they where fights that generated great excitement and anticipation. Those fights where the only fights i ever saw that got coverage on espn. I doubt that tito can beat chuck, but i would definatley pay to see it again.

Thread Information