+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 5 Reasons Shamrock Will Loose Again At UFC 61

Quote Originally Posted by TapThatMat
    You make no sense. Why would Tito duck a fighter who's ass he already beat? If anything i think Shamrock is a fool for asking for a rematch. He is just giving Tito another chance to humilate him.
    Why? cuz Tito has everything to lose in this fight and Ken doesnt, that would be my guess.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by TapThatMat
    You make no sense. Why would Tito duck a fighter who's ass he already beat? If anything i think Shamrock is a fool for asking for a rematch. He is just giving Tito another chance to humilate him.
    B/C Ken was hurt and tito is a coward and since tito is still hurt i could see shamrock avoiding tito's takedowns like griffin did.I still think tito will win though ,but it definately won't be a one sided beat down and i'll be cheering for ken and i could see him pulling off the upset.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    B/C Ken was hurt and tito is a coward and since tito is still hurt i could see shamrock avoiding tito's takedowns like griffin did.I still think tito will win though ,but it definately won't be a one sided beat down and i'll be cheering for ken and i could see him pulling off the upset.
    hopefully he will, and hopefully there will NOT be a Shamrock-Ortiz 3
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Love him or hate him, I still think Tito is good for the sport.

Talking

I say Shamrock, just because he got a body builder for a trainer.

and tito got ricco, lister, rampage, and other bad@ss fighters as well as trainers.

Talking

and tito got ricco, lister, rampage, and other bad@ss fighters as well as trainers.

seriously, tito will own ken, due to the fact that ken is old and too hard head to train out of his own camp. come on ken, the lions den is no more. look at alliance with frank and smith. look @ sakuraba and chute boxe.

Quote Originally Posted by nsb7873

seriously, tito will own ken, due to the fact that ken is old and too hard head to train out of his own camp. come on ken, the lions den is no more. look at alliance with frank and smith. look @ sakuraba and chute boxe.
    Last I heard he has branched off, he has sinced the Kimo fought.. began training with other people. There was somethin about how Tito criticized Ken for it, and Ken took the advice and went with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information