Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Mungo Guest

Default negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.

Do you realize that this thread is going to cause you to get neg'd even more? I learned!!!

Maybe you should change your name to Butch Cassidy and then he has to be your friend, kinda.
    Last edited by Mr. Raider; 07-18-2008 at 06:48 AM.
    Fedor, Man or Machine

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover.

pfff fuck that, you can neg whoever you want. Just be warned that they don't have to wait 10 times to neg rep you again

Usually if you apologize they rep you as many times as they neg'd you to negate the negative ones, from personal experience lol. Threads about rep are never the way to go if you care about your rep, and it is pretty obvious that you are more worried about your own rep then you are about the fact that a mod neg'd you numerous times.

lol

well the lesson learned is, dont fuck with the mods. fuck with palma instead.

Mungo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45 View Post
    pfff fuck that, you can neg whoever you want. Just be warned that they don't have to wait 10 times to neg rep you again

Usually if you apologize they rep you as many times as they neg'd you to negate the negative ones, from personal experience lol. Threads about rep are never the way to go if you care about your rep, and it is pretty obvious that you are more worried about your own rep then you are about the fact that a mod neg'd you numerous times.
    I don't give a fuck about some bullshit numbers on some website it's the principal the that SOME mods abuse their powers here.

*edit*, Nevermind. I found the answer, you're 19 according to your profile. That's pretty young, fresh out of high school even. In high school, authority figures are bounded by rules of conduct and students often bring a sense of entitlement to be protected by the same rules of conduct into the real world but the real world is not high school and Admins around here are not bound by the same rules of conduct. This is an internet forum and Admins can and do whatever they feel like. History has proven that though this system has its drawbacks, it really is essential for a forum to run well.

At most forums, you would just be banned or relegated to a tard forum of some sort if you crossed an Admin. Here the Admins are much more gentle and instead administer a "rep spanking." The only thing you can do is take your spanking like a man and move on. It is the way the virtual world turns. You are not influential enough to change it, no singe person is. The quicker you accept this fact, the easier things will be for you.
    Last edited by jokerthief; 07-18-2008 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    I don't give a fuck about some bullshit numbers on some website it's the principal the that SOME mods abuse their powers here.
    Well you mentioned how that you lost hundreds of rep over this, so it is obvious that you do care about how much you have. If you didn't care you probably wouldn't even have known how much you had before you get neg bombed

fuck rep, ur all btiches crying about how u got negged in this forum, only post in the site suggestions if u wanna make this forum better, dun cry about rep, if ur ass is hurting so much, neg me, i dun care.

its best to pm whoever you have problems with and try to resolve it there,bringing it into the boards is asking for more problems.

Thread Information