Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Sundance will slap you silly and fuck you stupid if you cross him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.
    I total understand where you are coming from Mungo. Awhile back The Sundance Kid had the audacity to rep me and I couldn’t fucking believe it, total bull shit. Others have also given me rep in the past but I will not reveal their names here. You know who you are though. Tell you what, I will neg you every time I come across one of your posts and we can see if we can get your reputation up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurry View Post
    fuck rep, ur all btiches crying about how u got negged in this forum, only post in the site suggestions if u wanna make this forum better, dun cry about rep, if ur ass is hurting so much, neg me, i dun care.
    You should have your rep removed for that statement. Lets see how you like being the only poster around here with out rep, doesn’t sound so nice does it.

P.S why would I neg you if my ass hurt?

I don't give a fuck about some bullshit numbers on some website it's the principal the that SOME mods abuse their powers here.
    "mods abuse their powers" cough cough whats you talking about

lol you sent Sundanace a Neg to tell him that his sig is gay.

Tonite I propose that you go tell your boss that his suit is gay.

TriangleChoke Guest

Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.
    What else do you expect from that fuckin nazi?

he will fuck you up don't u know this by now?

These threads are great.

Sundance can't be a Nazi. He's Southern.

Here's a quick suggestion on how to avoid this situation:

Don't neg a mod. If you feel the need to neg someone it should be a new person who has just gotten 75 rep to view the vids, has seen the vids, and then with your neg they can't see the vids. This will then prompt said person to go on a tirade about how they can't view the vids anymore which will in turn get more negative reps

In all seriousness if you feel the need to neg someone who has infinity rep, mod or not, you better not just say something stupid like "your sig is gay". If you really don't like the sig and feel it deserves a neg rep then you should at least put something funny in it. Like if you really wanted to comment on how homosexual his sig is you should have said something like "hey your sig is a whore. it got my friend drunk and made him gay. That's not cool so I neg you for it". Whenever I neg someone it is always for breaking a rule or skirting it or just trying to derail a thread. And I always explain why rather than say "fuck off" or whatever else people have put in their negs against me.

Oh and this thread is epic - like these:
    Don't censor me bro!

I vant to motorboat

Its generally a bad idea to neg anyone who has 10x as much rep as you, the math will not work out in your favor

Thread Information