Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Can we please create an emo forum for shit like this and the wtf Palma thread?

I hope the interweb is waterproof, because of all the tears.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post

Tonite I propose that you go tell your boss that his suit is gay.
    His boss doesnt wear a suit:

I still chuckle at the thought that Mungo believed Plama was Cale Sanderson.

Mungo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jokerthief View Post
    *edit*, Nevermind. I found the answer, you're 19 according to your profile. That's pretty young, fresh out of high school even. In high school, authority figures are bounded by rules of conduct and students often bring a sense of entitlement to be protected by the same rules of conduct into the real world but the real world is not high school and Admins around here are not bound by the same rules of conduct. This is an internet forum and Admins can and do whatever they feel like. History has proven that though this system has its drawbacks, it really is essential for a forum to run well.

At most forums, you would just be banned or relegated to a tard forum of some sort if you crossed an Admin. Here the Admins are much more gentle and instead administer a "rep spanking." The only thing you can do is take your spanking like a man and move on. It is the way the virtual world turns. You are not influential enough to change it, no singe person is. The quicker you accept this fact, the easier things will be for you.
    I didn't just get out of high school I haven't been in school in 3 or 4 years.. the mods are just fags is all. SOME... at least bullock didn't neg me 1249343 times for this thead.. and dude don't get me wrong I don't giv a fuck or anything it's just childish.

The sooner you see that the sooner you'll see that the sundance kid is pretty gay.. did you see the sig he made of his eyes when he was like totally blitzed duuuuuude... I had to neg him that was GAY.

Ifightforaliving Guest

mungo, man just let it go before you get banned and delete that post!

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    I didn't just get out of high school I haven't been in school in 3 or 4 years.. the mods are just fags is all. SOME... at least bullock didn't neg me 1249343 times for this thead.. and dude don't get me wrong I don't giv a fuck or anything it's just childish.

The sooner you see that the sooner you'll see that the sundance kid is pretty gay.. did you see the sig he made of his eyes when he was like totally blitzed duuuuuude... I had to neg him that was GAY.
    Ok Mungo, I have tried to keep quiet about the gay shit comments you have been making. I even said how you should state it to make it funny. But no, you keep at it. So this my friend, is for you:

So get your head out of your ass

And just get back to posting.
    Don't censor me bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post

So you dropped out of school when you were 15?

Damn Mungo your committing forum suicide. Ive never seen it personally but this has to be it.
    Fedor, Man or Machine

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderbee View Post
    You should have your rep removed for that statement. Lets see how you like being the only poster around here with out rep, doesn’t sound so nice does it.

P.S why would I neg you if my ass hurt?

I dont care, LOL, that was the whole point of my statement, rep doesn't really matter to me, is it some status symbol or something. I don't really mind. Anyways your an ass-hat for not reading my statement before you posted.

Oh and P.S - The comment wasn't directed towards you, it was directed to the guys whos ass is hurting because Sundance negged him and cares about rep, so next time actually read my message.

EDIT + P.P.S - Go commit suicide for being such an EMO LOL, wtf u negged him because he had a picture of him while he was blitz... You seem like a buzzkill

Mungo Guest

lets go take pictures of ourselves when were high and show it off woooooooh

yea no

Thread Information