Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45 View Post
    Well you mentioned how that you lost hundreds of rep over this, so it is obvious that you do care about how much you have. If you didn't care you probably wouldn't even have known how much you had before you get neg bombed
    oh noooo my rep.. you just can't see how the mods here are gay this site is ran by prowrestling fags.. and they're gey.. call me gey guys neg me ban me I don't giva fuuuuck..

did i mention this forum is pointless and nothing ever ges done because the mods here are gaaaay

did i mention they're gay? because I heard they are hahahah viajsnv; akjnv [adibn [bn'f

ballls!

LOL ur a douche, u fucking buzzkill, im glad i never came to this forum last nite when i was drunk, i shulda tooken a pic of myself while i was drunk just to piss of mungo LOL

Mungo doesn't get pissed he get's annoyed and makes even more annoying threads.

If I really cared about rep would I have negged everyone I didn't like in this thread knowing they're going to neg me back?

It's the principal what's a forum without principle?

Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    oh noooo my rep.. you just can't see how the mods here are gay this site is ran by prowrestling fags.. and they're gey.. call me gey guys neg me ban me I don't giva fuuuuck..

did i mention this forum is pointless and nothing ever ges done because the mods here are gaaaay

did i mention they're gay? because I heard they are hahahah viajsnv; akjnv [adibn [bn'f

ballls!
    Your mother never payed attention to you did she...

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by GetKnockedOut View Post
    Your mother never payed attention to you did she...
    Yea this thread is for attention you caught me.

He caught me guys he caught me we can close this thread now.

Mungo doesn't get pissed he get's annoyed and makes even more annoying threads.

If I really cared about rep would I have negged everyone I didn't like in this thread knowing they're going to neg me back?

It's the principal what's a forum without principle?

Gay.
    Completely unrelated to the whole rep thing,

Did you really just refer to yourself in the third person?
    Favorite quote of UFC 87.

"These guys both have hearts the size of Tito's fucking head!!" Dana White.

Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.
    I should rep you, but i had to spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief View Post
    I should rep you, but i had to spread.
    end of the thread.... after this post LOL

What the fuck is wrong with you Mungo?

Without Mods, there is no protocol...no organization and no site. If this site is so bad, so gay etc etc. why did you continue to post to the point you obviously became an inmate.

Freedom of speech is one thing..a license for stupidity is another.

ballls!
    Everyone should neg this piece of shit for this like I just did. Fucking whining little bitch, LOSER! Bahahahahahhaha!

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

Thread Information