Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forum lockups

Default forum lockups

did anyone ever figure out how to fix this?mine is still locking up here from time to time.i go out clear cookies thinking that might help and still doesnt.the main page loads fast like it should but sometimes i still cant get the forums to load,and sometimes the forums will be working fine and all of a sudden it quits loading pages.i can load all other web pages fine including the main page here,just not the forum.i remember awhile back dano was having a similar problem.did anyone find an answer for this to fix it?or anyone know somethings i could try?

im running firefox but also had the problem when i was running ie

The forums have been loading extremelly slow for me over the passed couple days and it isn't my ISP. It isn't just you.

Who wants cream? Nobody? Ok, no cream.

I have been expierencing these difficultys also. Its actually been Pissing me off. I have to click my page back arrow at the top of the screen and then hit the page foward button., sometimes 2-3 times before the page loads. Good to hear I'm not the only one, I about smashed my damn tower last night.
    Fedor, Man or Machine

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover.

Ok I was having these problems but I chalked it up to my router which was having problems anyways. I bought the Apple Airport Extreme, and now nothing stalls when I load it. Also make sure you have firefox with adblock installed as that prevents a lot of stupid stuff from stalling on the forums.
    Don't censor me bro!

This has been happening to me since my first day here lol

sometimes it will be 20 or 30 minutes before mine will start loading here again.i just cant figure out what it could be.looks like quiet a few have this problem

same here

odd I can't remember it happening to me, but my router acts up at times so it's hard to tell

i cant even think of nothing to try,mine has done it all day for some reason,im using a router but i dont know,like i say i can load the main page or other web pages fine, when its doing that

everytime it happens to me i completely close out of firefox and any internet based programs i am running and restart firefox. usually fixes it for me but i do recall a couple months ago that i couldnt get into the forums for a while. fucking hackers......GET A JOB!!!!!

Thread Information