View Poll Results: Should Palma Be Unbanned?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 48.94%
  • No

48 51.06%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Should Palma Be Unbanned?

Quote Originally Posted by atj-lucko View Post

That said I sure he will be unbanned, but if he is allowed back his rep should be reset to the default number, and should never be allowed to be a mod of have edit control.
    I have seen that happen before on another board. It actually worked out really good. Maybe this is an option?

Ifightforaliving Guest

I think Palma wanted to be banned. I also don't think he should be unbanned for a while. If anyone else posted what he posted we would be banned quick as fuck. i think if he wants to come back ( I doubt it) then in a month or so yeah. I don't agree with taking away his rep or posts as he earned all of that stuff rightfully. Maybe put on probation or something.

The way he went about it was wrong (or right),but to lose someone of his caliber is bad for the site. I do think alot of the things that are being discussed need to be addressed though. Just because the majority likes something you still have alienated a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifightforaliving View Post
    I think Palma wanted to be banned. I also don't think he should be unbanned for a while. If anyone else posted what he posted we would be banned quick as fuck. i think if he wants to come back ( I doubt it) then in a month or so yeah. I don't agree with taking away his rep or posts as he earned all of that stuff rightfully. Maybe put on probation or something.

The way he went about it was wrong (or right),but to lose someone of his caliber is bad for the site. I do think alot of the things that are being discussed need to be addressed though. Just because the majority likes something you still have alienated a lot of people.

I can't read any of your posts with that clip of AP running all over that defense. That man is AWESOME! The second coming of Barry Sanders.....

Ifightforaliving Guest

yeah he use to live right next door to me when I first moved to norman. I use to work out with him and a few other guys at the gym here too. AP is gonna be an even badder man this year. Form what I hear he has gotten faster and put on an extra 7-10 lbs.

as i said before, we never really crossed paths. i enjoyed most of his posts.

from what i've read, he was an arrogant opinionated douche.

we HAVE to bring him back.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

y has this thread gone this far, he got banned stop whining over it, move on with your life. Not like you guys were actual friends in real life, not like you would meet Palma for a beer on the weekends and now your not allowed to. If you miss him so much you want him unbanned e-mail him and talk to him through that, WTF is wrong with this forum. You guys put the nail in the TTR coffin first now cant stop whining about this. He asked to be banned, who cares...

Whining about whining....that gets things done.

Not that I would consider any of this whining...really Gurry?

Who wants cream? Nobody? Ok, no cream.

Quote Originally Posted by strife View Post
    Whining about whining....that gets things done.

Not that I would consider any of this whining...really Gurry?
    touche... but its just sickening now, the original people who began whining were whining about nobody focusing on the mma aspect of the forum they were focused on stuff like TTR and such. So i'm just pissed off that these same people are still doing this, when im pretty sure all the mods are sick of hearing about this stuff and as am I and a bunch of other users. So how about we just leave it at that, and move on with our regularly scheduled mma programming.

jesus wat's happened here. the solution is just to make me chief mod and ban everyone else. hehehehehe...

Thread Information