Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favre Watch 2008. Post Brett Favre Updates Here

Quote Originally Posted by Oats420 View Post
    You're kidding right? You've gone 6-10 or worse 3 times in the since 2000.

And if you consider going 8-8 a winning season, then no wonder you're looking forward towards another one.
    This thread is for Favre news. If you want to fight with Ifight, please pick another thread.

so looks like no Favre for Minnesota. Where do you think he will go?

Yes yes... on topic.

Yeah, apparently... from SI.com they are saying there's a strong chance that he's going to Tampa Bay.

The latest news is Ted Thompson, the Packers general managr had a press conference set for 12:30 pm EST and it was pushed back. It looks like the Pack are negotiating a deal and are waiting to see what happens before their press conference.

I say he winds up in Tampa. Wherever he goes, I'll be glad when it's over so I don't have to listen to the talking heads on ESPN go on and on about it. It's gotten so bad, they don't even favor the Yankees or Red Sox as the lead story anymore! That's pretty drastic! lol Personally, I think he's just a glory-hound, but that's me.

Here's the real question...how well will he do on whatever team he's going to? How well will that throw off the back foot into double coverage mentality go over in Tampa where his receivers will be nowhere near as good as they were in GB?

Quote Originally Posted by Oats420 View Post
    You're kidding right? You've gone 6-10 or worse 3 times in the since 2000.

And if you consider going 8-8 a winning season, then no wonder you're looking forward towards another one.
    Dude, Vikings have always been the team to beat in the nfc. Vikings will win the division and dominant this year.

Favre to the Jets! LMFAO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA, I hope he tanks so damn bad in NY that they offer him $20,000,000 to retire! LMAO! This couldn't work out any better for me, a Favre hater! When he wears #4 in J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS land, I will forever think of Glenn Foley...the REAL #4 of the NY Jets!

HAHAHA he went to the Jets that is funny. Doesn't matter they will suck either way. I see Favre sitting on his ass after a record year for sacks. He would have been better with GB. They have the better O line Dline and all around team. HAHAHAHA

Yeah Favre is not going to do so well this year.

I think the Jets may surprise you. They made a lot of improvements this offseason and only needed a quarterback.

I think it's ludicrous that the only reason Mike McCarthy is the coach of the Packers because 2 years ago he was brought in because he was formerly Favre's QB coach and they wanted him to try and keep Favre around for a few years. Fast forward 2 years and he's running Favre out of town.

I hope the Pack is a colossal failure this year and McCarthy and Ted Thompson are sent packing.

Thread Information