+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF Ed Herman

Default TUF Ed Herman

When I watch TUF and I see this dude Ed Herman I feel like dropping this jerk on his head.

JHMO, anyone else feel the same???

tuf forum bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino_Man
    When I watch TUF and I see this dude Ed Herman I feel like dropping this jerk on his head.

JHMO, anyone else feel the same???
    i like ed.

girlsluvufc2 Guest

Default Someone...please wake Ed up

Yeah, everytime I hear Ed talk....I wanna slap him in the head and tell him to wake up. Why do the jerks always have to be from my town?

Eds alright, im guessin his cockiness is part of his fighting style, he builds himself up for fights.. you see two sides of him on the show.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Exclamation

I Was'nt Impressed By His Fight...i Belive I Could Tale Him!!!!
    I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME.

He looks allright in the oct. But Kendall showed me something last night. If he aint hurt, I'm going with him to beat Ed in the finals.

He's a damn good fighter no doubt, but he seems to have that straight up arrogance, as opposed to having a character with a cocky/confidence edge to him. He just seems like a straight up prick, but that could be the magic of editing because I'm sure he's smiled or told a joke or two in all the weeks he lived in that house.

Think kendall v ed should be a very good fight. Was let down by Ed's first fight wasnt two impressed at all with it and expect alot more from him so hoping the ring rust is of.

Still on the fence on who i want to win though. Either way I think Kendall will be around in the future, I swear I heard something Tito said at UFC 59 about kendall coming up to train with him for the griffin fight.

eds the man, like him or not

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information