Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steroid abuse scars a young muscle man for life

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    People who take roids for a non-medical reason, to enhance their looks or athletic ability are pathetic IMO.

Look people, you either got it, or you don't. If it isn't worth working for, how is it worth risking your health for? Makes no sense.

It's ... A cost-benefit analysis. The risks of most steroids when used with care are more in line with the risks of tobacco, alcohol, or marijuana than the risks of "hard" drugs. There's a certain level of musclarity that absolutely can't be acheived naturally without significant bodyfat.

lol i have no sympathy
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Does anyone use NO-XPLODE??? does it have any bad side affects?

4. Default Create your own Facebook Quiz Application

Create your own Facebook Quiz Application 

Version QuizCreation1.0
    Anyone can easily setup a Facebook quiz application with ease using this script.

Demo: 
    apps.facebook.com/quizcreation/
    Features: 
    - Unlimited questions and answers.
    - Configurable header and footer advertisements.
    - Optimized for maximum CPM performance. QuizCreation will generate 2 views per
    question (26 total views for each user based on a 10 question quiz).
    - Configurable results and result images.
    - Users can publish their quiz results to their profile.
    - Users are prompted to invite friends to take the quiz before seeing results. 

Screenshot:

Self Advertises:
    - Users can publish their quiz results to their profile.
    - Users are prompted to invite friends to take the quiz before seeing results.

Make money from your application!

Banner ads can easily be placed at the top and bottom of every page of the
    application. Rockyou Ads is a great company that shows Facebook related banner
    ads. You can even integrate with Google Adsense or any other company.

Script Requirements (for hosting):
    Regular Shared Hosting
    PHP5

Summary:

- You will get the full script (source code) with nothing encrypted and complete
    setup guide / install instructions.
    - Free installation available upon request.

Buy the script Now for only $30

disturbing sight

People only see one side of it: the huge muscular appearance. I recently met a kid online that was 14 and was saying that he was going to take steroids because he firmly believed you couldn't get to a certain size naturally. NOTHING could convince this kid otherwise. This is another good reference, along with that bodybuilder that blew out his bicep muscle. IDC if cheap tactics are *cheap* in order to get the message through to somebody. Ppl must learn because this shit is terrible. I guess I'm the only one feeling sympathy for this poor soul. We all make mistakes, nobody deserves to have their body mutilated into a pizza carcass.

If only Chael Sonnen had seen this thread.

Locally a guy died of a massive heart attack at age 35 just following a body building show. I think its really sad the lengths people will go to reach goals illegitimately.
    It would be great if you could join my facebook group MMA SOURCE for MMA round up, training videos and light hearted MMA stories. Thanks guys!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8652084?ref=ts

http://twitter.com/mma_source1 Follow me!

Quote Originally Posted by ThumbWarChamp View Post
    Does anyone use NO-XPLODE??? does it have any bad side affects?
    NO-Xplode would hurt you long term..
    that stuff is so regulatednowawadays..
    I've trained with some serious BBers ( notably Greg Kovacs and Bruce Patterson) and fankly, thanks but no thanks...I love working out with them because they are intense and push yopu but as far as the needle candy...nuh uh.I'm a healthy 260Lbs, and work out 5 days a week and 6 dayas a week of cardio i can leave the needles to the diabetics..

H.

Epic bump to tell us how great you are; thank you.

Thread Information