Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting a diet today!

Weight is always tough to keep off especially around the holiday season. I am not sure what CLA is but if I were you I were stay away from non-natural stuff as well as many fat burners because they are basically nothing more than a lot of caffeine and things that block appetite which in the long run don't do a whole lot of good. If you can just use healthy meals to get your metabolism up and workouts to get some extra calories burnt than you will be good and it will save you a lot of money you could waste. I agree with whoever said it above, a protein shake for breakfast will keep you full well into the afternoon.

what is cla is it bad for you?

I'd try and toss a quick cleans in there after getting rolling on your diet. Wild Rose cleans is great for kicking up some weight loss and getting rid of a lot of junk that has built up in your system over years.

You'll see some extra weight loss, bloating go away, blood pressure drop, ect.

It's totally worth the time.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

where can you get wild rose and I assume it makes you use the washroom quite a bit?

7 months ago I was 220 lbs. I really eat a lots of food. But when I realize that I'm really getting bigger and bigger I decide to have a diet. I do some diet program like the south beach diet. And after 7 months of doing diet programs I my weight is 150 lbs. Up to now I'm doing this programs.

Hey everyone, it has been forever since I've updated this. ....
    I'm actaully down to 152. Thats almost 90lbs. I mean its great and im happy but, I still have a bit of fat on my mid section . I havnt really been doing crunches and situps and all that so I know that could help . But what i was was wondering , does anyone have a suggestion for a food / drink that will boost my energy and help with the mid section area? I've been thinking of buying a juicer... Anyways feedback would be appreciated..!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMGRIFFIN View Post
    I'd try and toss a quick cleans in there after getting rolling on your diet. Wild Rose cleans is great for kicking up some weight loss and getting rid of a lot of junk that has built up in your system over years.

You'll see some extra weight loss, bloating go away, blood pressure drop, ect.

It's totally worth the time.
    Ya man the cleanse really works. gets a good jump start to the diet and working out because I didnt feel bloated like I did before doing a cleanse

I have contacted to health and nutrition consultant before two days and they gave me too much advise for my diet Plan and for that I have to control on some foods like bread, panner, Fatty milk, Cheese and many like that. I can't do that so I am thinking that I'll postpone for a month and then I'll start.

9. Default

I have always had a tough time with diets. Recently I came across various 'cleanse' products like this one -- I usually stick with the basic - exercise, eat better routine, but I am wondering if there is something to this.

Thread Information