+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's up with IFL?

Default What's up with IFL?

So the IFL stocks "crashed"... and I gambled to see IF they come back... I'll make some bang for my bucks.

I'm sure they'll be out of business, but like they say... it's not over til the fat lady sings.

Any news on IFL?
    Put up or Shut up!

The fat lady has sung, gotten mugged, kicked, had her dog stolen, taken up crack, and fathered three children.

Quote Originally Posted by Noise Chopped View Post
    The fat lady has sung, gotten mugged, kicked, had her dog stolen, taken up crack, and fathered three children.
    What he's trying to say is they were purchased by the UFC :-)

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Only he said it way better lol

Quote Originally Posted by notrightn0w View Post
    Only he said it way better lol
    He did indeed lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Did UFC actually purchase the IFL? I thought they just signed some of there talent when the company went under? Horodeski signed with Affliction and I beleive I heard that Bas may have too.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle1228 View Post
    Did UFC actually purchase the IFL? I thought they just signed some of there talent when the company went under? Horodeski signed with Affliction and I beleive I heard that Bas may have too.
    This is what I thought. Still confused...
    Put up or Shut up!

Here is a recent find: Source Yahoo Finance:

On September 15, 2008 (the "Petition Date"), IFL Corp. ("IFLC"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Fight League, Inc. (the "Corporation"), filed a voluntary petition for reorganization relief under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code ("Bankruptcy Code") in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (the "Court"). IFLC's bankruptcy case is docketed as In re IFL Corp., Case No. 08-13589. IFLC will continue to operate its business and manage its properties as a "debtor-in-possession" pursuant to sections 1107(a) and 1108 of the Bankruptcy Code.
    Additional information on IFLC's filing under the Bankruptcy Code, including access to Court documents and other general information about the chapter 11 cases, is available online at US Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of New York to users of the Court's case filing system (the User's Manual for the Electronic Case Filing System can be found at US Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of New York, the official website for the Court), and to all other persons from the Clerk of the Court during normal business hours. The Court is located at One Bowling Green, New York, New York 10004. Materials filed with the Court are not prepared for the purpose of providing a basis for an investment decision relating to Corporation's stock or debt or for comparison with other financial information filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
    Put up or Shut up!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information