Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Badr trashes MMA at DREAM.6

Default Badr trashes MMA at DREAM.6

K-1 '07 and '08 Heavyweight Champion Badr Hari, no stranger to controversy, made waves when he was offered the ring microphone: "I came here to see great fights," he cracked, "but the only thing I saw is a little bit of hugging and kissing! If you want real fights and real knockouts, you are at the wrong address. I will tell you the right address: K-1! All this hugging is nothing, I challenge all the fighters here, come and fight me in the K-1 ring! Everybody who fights me gets knocked out!"
    K-1 OFFICIAL WEB SITE

K-1 definitely needs some attention right now. Even though Badr does like to throw some words, I am sure K-1/DREAM set that up.

Badr, a great kickboxer, would beat any HW in the K-1 ring... but a fight in the cage/MMA ring would be even shorter for him.

Sergei or Overeem either one would demolish him pretty easily using MMA rules.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Apparently this happened after the Cro Cop/Overeem match when they were reviewing the ball shots or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    Apparently this happened after the Cro Cop/Overeem match when they were reviewing the ball shots or something along those lines.
    i think it was after cro-cop had already left the ring, and i think i remember him calling cro-cop a pussy for not continuing or something like that

i dont like hari, i hope he manages to get KTFO by choi tonight

i hate when strikers challenege mma fighters in there respective sport, if they're bad enough to open their mouthes why dont they just fight MMA lol

lol thanks for the link i've been searching this on the net..
    Never Tap Down..

Envy's a bitch.

"I don't have the attention span to study grappling, I can only train to thrash my limbs left and right soooooo there! U guys suck!".

He is over rated. I saw him get his ass kicked just a couple of months ago. I dont like him.

Thats a little rough coming from a k1 fighter with no ground game or takedown defense. Lesnar via rape.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

Whenever this thread gets bumped, I think of Overeem leveling Badr under K-1 rules.

Thread Information