Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BS Alert: Filho Says "Forrest is a nothing American"

Default BS Alert: Filho Says "Forrest is a nothing American"

Theres an article on portal vale tudo forum from an interview with Pablo Filho on Brasilian tv show.

He says hes moving up to 205 after he beats Sonnen. says he will not fight androson silva because they are friends

he thinks he can beat Forrest, calls him a nothing american that is all hype and he says he wants to give shogun a beating.

I looked at the rankings everywhere and Pablo Filho is the #2 guy at mw in the world everywhere. He is the best fighter to ever come out of pride and hes undefeated.

IMO, he would smack the shit out of forrest griffin. Pablo cuts from 275 to make 185 according to himself.

Word on the street is that Pablo taps Big Nog daily in practice and tools androson silva beyond belief in training.

Source:
    P. Filho Says "Forrest Is A Nothing American"

Now I dunno how Accurate this Site is but I found it Intresting. Filho must really Hate Americans.

He is the best fighter to ever come out of pride
    Anyone ever hear of Fedor?

tools androson silva beyond belief in training
    On the ground, I believe Paulo gets the better of Anderson...tools him? I don't think so. Tools him in anything other than sheer, rolling (not combat-situation) BJJ? I really don't think so.

Whether or not Paulo (Pablo?) said these things, talking the talk and walking the walk are two very different things. I think that if he DID say these things, he is going to find 205 in the UFC a lot tougher than he apparently thinks it will be.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jackson's Submission Fighting (est. 2000)

Quote Originally Posted by Texasboyballin View Post
    Source:
    P. Filho Says "Forrest Is A Nothing American"

Now I dunno how Accurate this Site is but I found it Intresting. Filho must really Hate Americans.
    Ummmmm....
    He is the best fighter to ever come out of pride and hes undefeated.
    yeah not very accurate.

He sounds like a jerk.

If this is tru I don't think Filho would Beat Forrest.

And Shogun would Whoop dat Ass.

The more Filho opens his mouth the more I dislike the guy. He's a decent fighter, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is. Just trying to cause shit to get his name out there.

I find it really sad when people post absolute shit like this. I find it even sadder that many people will actually believe it.

If this guy can't even get Paulo's name right (i.e., the poster said "Pablo"--this is a Brazilian, not a Spaniard), I think it is likely a troll job.

Mario Sperry did say Paulo Filho is the most physically gifted athlete he´s ever worked with and his grappling really is great. But he also seems like a cocky, lazy prick and has shit for stand up so anyone with good takedown d is going to give him problems. And he´s not cutting from 275. =)
    Dixi et animam levavi

Hmmm, a "nothing American" who holds the most prestigious and coveted belt in the fight game--that of UFC's Light Heavyweight Champion. Interesting theory.

if Filho said that then he is just a piece of shit

Thread Information