Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Elite folding, Nov. 8th EXC Cancelled

Default Pro Elite folding, Nov. 8th EXC Cancelled

GracieFighter.com:

We are confirming that EliteXC has folded. What this means for our fans and supporters is that there will not be a Nick Diaz vs. Eddie Alvarez fight on November 8th. However Jake Shields in the UFC has now become a real possibility. We will be updating our site for future developments.
    EliteXC folding? good. Jake Shields in the UFC? good. Diaz-Alvarez being postponed/canceled? bad.

Are you ******** serious ???

I'd rather see Nick vs. Eddie in the UFC or DREAM anyways.

If I'm Dana White right now I pick up the guys form the main event on that card and put them on the Fights for The Troops card. Something tells me Marines would love Robbie Lawler beating Joe again. He could drop Joe afterward if he doesn't want or need him in the UFC. It's a swift slap to the face of the Shaw family.

Graciefighter is a reliable source. I mean this was pretty much expected but did not know if it would be this soon.

Pro Elite's goose is cooked. It remains to be seen what will become of the EXC brand, their roster, and other assets

Hopefully Diaz will go to the UFC as well as most of the rest of the roster.

I just posted this at the other forum. girlfriend emailed it to me. She was so fucking giddy that she has dripping wet with drama MMA news that I didn't know. the bitch.

you really think the UFC wants diaz after everything he's done and said? (that's not sarcastic, i'm curious about opinions)

I don't know if they want him but I still hopes he signs with them

he'll be fighting. There's no question there. He just got paid by DREAM for his May fight and he's agreed to go back to Japan, but not promised to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    I just posted this at the other forum. girlfriend emailed it to me. She was so fucking giddy that she has dripping wet with drama MMA news that I didn't know. the bitch.

you really think the UFC wants diaz after everything he's done and said? (that's not sarcastic, i'm curious about opinions)

Yes I think they would take him back, i believe is attitude and words that come out of his mouth would be very good for hyping up fights. He would give some very good quotes.

Thread Information