Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: PPV Pick em rules and standings

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

I can definitely put a link up on the main site promoting the UFC 175 Pick 'Ems ... As for prizes, erm, I'll reach out to some places and see if I can get some free swag thrown our way that we can give away.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I can definitely put a link up on the main site promoting the UFC 175 Pick 'Ems ... As for prizes, erm, I'll reach out to some places and see if I can get some free swag thrown our way that we can give away.
    That's awesome dude. You're the man.

To be fair though, and give all members a chance to win, we'd almost have to start the whole pick 'ems over again (currently there's only about a dozen people left participating, most have dropped off along the way). Or a prize could be for winner of the 2nd half of the year (next event onward) and one for the overall year winner (which would be one of the dozen people currently playing every event all year).

Either which way, that's awesome. I suggested even like a keychain would be better than nothing, but free swag sounds stellar. I just want more people to be involved in it, the more the merrier.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

I'd honestly offer to buy the winner their choice of x amount of UFC events on DVD/Blu-Ray next year if it meant that more people would join the fracas. Or maybe try to do 6 months to a year of Fight Pass as incentive.

Thread Information