Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PPV Pick em rules and standings

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I updated the top 10 of 2008. Congrats to GL Jeff, you got me by one. I will start over for 09 and since it's from the beginning I will probably just stick to actual PPV events instead of adding Fight Nights seeing as we got more players on PPVs.

As always, let me know if anyone has any suggestions.
    I'd like to see other shows, not just UFC events. I'm not sure if you were planning on doing Affliction, or K1 dynamite, or stuff like that.

I know people have less interest in stuff outside of the UFC, but I think it's good to include them.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I'd like to see other shows, not just UFC events. I'm not sure if you were planning on doing Affliction, or K1 dynamite, or stuff like that.

I know people have less interest in stuff outside of the UFC, but I think it's good to include them.

rh
    Yeah, we could try, or I was thinking of doing a seperate one with everything not UFC just to see how interested people would be.

It would make more sense to me...I doubt I'd be in the top 10, but I'm sure not participating in the TUF finale--because I think the show is crap--hurt my final score, and it would have been cool to have an opportunity to make up for it.

I do understand how much more work it would be for you.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    It would make more sense to me...I doubt I'd be in the top 10, but I'm sure not participating in the TUF finale--because I think the show is crap--hurt my final score, and it would have been cool to have an opportunity to make up for it.

I do understand how much more work it would be for you.

rh
    I don't mind, it would be just as much work to do 2 different sets anyway. Like I said we can give it a try if we don't get good participation, no big deal.

I dont watch k-1, I dont get it on my dish, so I dont know anything about these people,lol, other then Remy. All I watch it MMA, so im cool with MMA events, thats about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Yeah, it would only be MMA events, like Affliction, Dream, WEC, etc.....

I love the idea to do more shows (as long as it stays mma and no k1). This year were not doing TUF finales right? because like rh said it was crap bc i got like all of them wrong and it hurt my score.

Also props to you Mac for putting this together, its great
    1-1 in av/sig bets

Quote Originally Posted by Stacked View Post
    I love the idea to do more shows (as long as it stays mma and no k1). This year were not doing TUF finales right? because like rh said it was crap bc i got like all of them wrong and it hurt my score.

Also props to you Mac for putting this together, its great
    yeah, I noticed the TUF finales and Fight Night Lives are harder to pick because there are so many unknowns. I will stricktly stay with PPVs I think.

i second doing affliction and dream atleast, maybe sengoku too.

where do i go to make picks ?

Thread Information