+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: PPV Pick em rules and standings

1. Default

I moved up one spot with 22 points? Damnit
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Sorry dude, a lot of people cashed in on this event. To give you some perspective, you had 22 points. The high score was 35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

3. Default

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Atleast I'm better than WillPunisher....at everything.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I'm back and I'm free!!!! I think Rivet just said fuck it after everyone was likfe WTF? Make's a brotha feel wanted! All warm and fuzzy inside.
    now make me warm and fuzzy and subscribe to the show p.s. he only gave you a short ban haha you were an "inmate"

I think You and I have done same amount of pick ems Sakara, 4 points differnce thats rather close
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Yo I don't get it, I do not see updates?

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    They'll be up tomorrow. If you listened to Kevo/Arthur's podcast they had alittle 3-4 minute clip of the pick em results.
    Damn I missed it.

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information