Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: PPV Pick em rules and standings

nawwww, they barly gave us shit lol... look at the 1st post in this thread today and the standings should be updated
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Damn fell out of the top twenty, so pissed I missed all those events during my ban.

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

3. Default

I broke into the top 5... Kevo you are the next target...watch your back!!!!!

Edit After UFC 115....I may not be top 5 anymore...very bad picks I think I got like 7 points LOL
    Last edited by TBEAR; 06-14-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Update coming soon guys, I promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Update coming soon guys, I promise.
    I completely forgot about pick-ems for Fedor/Werdum, wait, did you even make one?

No, didn't really want to for 4 fights ya know?

PICK 'EMS WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW!! BUT LISTEN TO KnoQouT Radio TONIGHT AND GET THE SNEAK PEEK PREVIEW!

Yo Kevo I tried lookin up knoqout radio on facebook, couldn't find it. So I figured I would search kevoontheradio, 3 things came up. a link to mmanews, a link to the thread random ufc title fact (also on mmanews) and DITZY SUGAR BUTT (lil miss blossom) on myspace. thought it was kinda funny lol. Is the radio program on facebook?

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

hey BJ I am not sure whey we aren't showing up on FB but if you friend me I can send you the invite to join the Page ( I think it's because we are new, I am going to e-mail FB team to see whats up, I can't even link folks to the page!)

KnoqOut | Mixed Martial Arts Network episode 32 has the pick-ems update

Edit: OK guys, apparently we need a 100 "fans" of a page to have a vanity link such as www.facebook.com/KnoqOut so if you can please help us out, friend either me on Facebook or Kevin Burgess (Kevo) so we can link you to the page, once we reach a 100 we can also link it to the forum(s) so you guys know first hand when the show is up and all the awesome videos and pics we post!
    Last edited by TheKidInside; 07-02-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Hey will there be a pick-em for those Impact FC fights? I think they should as they have quite a few notable fighters in there.

Good thinking homie!

Thread Information