Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL RESULTS: Ed Herman vs. Rory Singer?

Default POLL RESULTS: Ed Herman vs. Rory Singer?

The following are results from yesterday's MMANews.com DAILY poll:

Who will win next week on The Ultimate Fighter 3?

Ed Herman (212 votes)
    Rory Singer (53 votes)
    Total votes: 265

To vote in this week's poll, which asks the question: "Do you think after Saturday (6/10) Bernard Hopkins will still remain retired as he claims?" go to: http://www.mmanews.com/page.php?page=polls

what i want to know is who are the 53 people who voted for Rory?

Default Rory

I think Ed is gonna stomp Rory's ass....

Rory is the biggest geek on the show.... how freaking anal can one person be.... He drives me crazy

Ed's a cocky fuck and I hope Rory kicks his ass, but I don't see it happening...unfortunatley..

I don't understand the votes for Rory. I mean, he has a chance just like anyone who walks into the ring with a pulse has a chance, so he could win. But to bet on him winning, don't think so.

Rory has a "punchers chance"

but ive yet to see him do anything slightly impressive on the show so instinctivly im going with Ed.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I dont remember Ed being to impressive in his first fight, I hope he gets his head handed to him.

As i recall Ed wasnt that impressive when he fought danny an i dont like rory an yes he is a geek but i think he is a smart fighter an i think rory is gonna to beat ed an then in the finals he is going to beat kendell thats how i for see it going

i say this is problty gonna be a good fight singer is a bit sloppy on the feet and def not close to herman on the ground but will def try to keep it standing.. herman i can see just shootin in over and over like a deigo style attack.. should be intersting i say herman by g&p

Ed was a helluva lot more impressive then Rory was though.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information