Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-1 World GP Discussion *Spoilers*

Default K-1 World GP Discussion *Spoilers*

alright so when is the on and where can I watch it is it pay per view? let me know

The gp? it was on earlier today.

fucking Badr
    2009 YEAR OF SHOGUN!!!

WAR FOR LIFE!
    Shogun, Cro Cop, BJ Penn, Rampage, Mayhem, Nick Diaz, Wandy, Tito, Fedor, Big Nog, Babalu!

Some awesome fights and great build up ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by the dazzle View Post
    fucking Badr
    Bonjansky has pulled that whole "where am I?,wha Happen?" schtick before,im sure it was about 2 years ago against Bob Sapp.Remy got hit in the back of the head on the ground by Sapp,an obvious illegal blow,but nothing that would really knock him out if he were say,standing up.Bonjansky then procceded to flop around for 5 minutes but as soon as he got the DQ win he was up & walking within a minute or so.In last nights fight Remy was fully aware of what was going on around him after Hari grazed him with that attempted stomp,his eyes followed the ref & Hari around the ring when the ref seperated them.Honestly,i've seen better acting in Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior matches.Im not condoning what Hari did,the guy seems to be a bit of a loose unit & you cant pull that sort of shit in K1.I do however think that Remy could of continued to fight,IMO Remy won the first round & with the resulting point deduction he would of also won the second,putting him in good shape to take that fight.The fans who attend these shows & buy the ppvs deserve more,shall we say,spirited efforts from some of the guys in that ring.Hari was over the top in what he did,but at least he wants to fight,unlike Bonjansky.I got the feeling Remy got scared by how ferocious & pshycotic Hari became,in fact he just about elbowed the ref when he got pulled off of Bonjansky.Debacles like this are exactly why I started to lose interest in K1 after seeing my first UFC event.I would post the video thats on youtube but im retarded & dont know how.

While i do agree Remy could probably have continued i donīt know if i would have either if i was him and i felt it effected my ability to fight.
    Dixi et animam levavi

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterman View Post

While i do agree Remy could probably have continued i donīt know if i would have either if i was him and i felt it effected my ability to fight.
    I dont think it effected him that much monster,his eyes were totally clear.not so easy to see on grainy youtube video but I watched the ppv on my big ol TV,he was totally conscious mate,fully aware of his surroundings.Hari was out of order & I can understand what you're saying but it showed a total lack of heart on Bonjanskys part as far as im concerned.If I were Remy I would wanna get up & kill the asshole but thats just the way that I am.I think im floggin a dead horse at this stage tho whats done is done,spilt milk etc...Now to go completely off topic,kinda,how do you post videos & video gifs in a sig,bear in mind you might have to treat me as you would an infant,im a bit slow at picking up p.c skills.Lil help?

wait, i thought Manhoef had retired? or was that just MMA?

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    I dont think it effected him that much monster,his eyes were totally clear.not so easy to see on grainy youtube video but I watched the ppv on my big ol TV,he was totally conscious mate,fully aware of his surroundings.Hari was out of order & I can understand what you're saying but it showed a total lack of heart on Bonjanskys part as far as im concerned.If I were Remy I would wanna get up & kill the asshole but thats just the way that I am.I think im floggin a dead horse at this stage tho whats done is done,spilt milk etc...Now to go completely off topic,kinda,how do you post videos & video gifs in a sig,bear in mind you might have to treat me as you would an infant,im a bit slow at picking up p.c skills.Lil help?
    Thatīs a really cheap way to become a champion if he really was faking it. The whole situation was shamefull and hopefully never happens again.
    Iīm not really sure how to ad vid or gif as a sig either but pm someone who has one and you should get help.
    Dixi et animam levavi

War REMY! D.Q. or not, I am glad he won the damn thing.

And I don't think Remy played hurt. It wasn't like Remy was getting smacked all over the ring. Hari got dropped during the fight.

For one thing he took a heel to the jaw. And if he did, good. Because Badr didn't deserve it after that. He friggin hit Remy after the bell at the end of the round too.

Remy goes 2-0 against Badr, hope it stays that way. Glad to see Remy win one more GP. Now, hopefully Jerome can win his first one in '09

What is really interesting is now we have 3 people trying to tie Hoost's GP record. Schilt, Remy, and Aerts all have 3 K-1 tournament wins. If they are smart, they will have a really nice build up for '09 using that little tidbit.

Three guys who want to tie the best K-1 fighter ever, the future of the division who hasn't gotten the GP yet (Hari), and one bad ass dude who still hasn't gotten the gold in all these years (JLB).

P.S. Join the K-1/Striking Social Group: MMA News Forums - The Striker's Club
    Last edited by Ramma; 12-07-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information