Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Hoost derseve his forth WGP title?

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    So because I thought Hoost got lucky and I dislike one aspect of the tournament format I should stop watching? Am I "arguing" with a 10 year old?
    No but you are acting like one, and are just about as smart to start off at a sight and try to call out the admin when you just join.
    Back to the topic if you don't like it you will never be happy watching any GP so to save you from future frustration stop watching, becasue it is not going to change ever. It is the nature of the beast, son.

BTW hold your P's and Q's this is not a sight that likes flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    No but you are acting like one, and are just about as smart to start off at a sight and try to call out the admin when you just join.
    Back to the topic if you don't like it you will never be happy watching any GP so to save you from future frustration stop watching, becasue it is not going to change ever. It is the nature of the beast, son.

BTW hold your P's and Q's this is not a sight that likes flaming.
    Admin or not, if I get banned for something that mild then so be it.

I'll stop watching when the frustration over the tournament format /referees beats the joy of watching people hitting and kicking eachothers. Not likely to happen soon, unless they start cloning Semmy. And there ain't really an another option to go to if you like to watch stand-up action. Atleast not as fun

Thread Information