Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Klitschko Vs. Calvin Brock

Punk Ass Guest

Default Klitschko Vs. Calvin Brock

Who's going to win this fight? Their both pretty good, Calvin probably has a better chin and he's undefeated but this is the biggest test of his career. We all know what to expect from KLITSCHKO but this is also the best fighter KLITSCHKO has ever faced IMO.

Opinions?

icemanct Guest

sam peter hits harder then calvin and wladimir proved he could take a shot.to me wladimir is looking like his brother as time goes on.this fight goes like the peter wladimir fight.except brock wont knock him down

I think this fight will look more like Byrd vs Wlad more than Wlad vs Peter. Brock's too small and he's going to get owned in this fight. He's going to get peppered with jabs all night and the straight right will begin to follow and it'll hurt him. If Brock makes it the distant i'll be VERY shocked but he'll still lose a clear decision. I say Wlad by TKO somewhere in the mid rounds, about 8 or 9.

Yeah, I agree. I dont think Brock will get around Klitschko's jab and that straight right is nasty. I know Brock in undefeated, but he's been overhyped in a heavyweight division seriously lacking in talent. I'd say Klitschko by KO around rd. 5.

im gonna be bold and say, Brock will get owned for ohh lets say 8 rounds, and by round 9 he'll land a shot and knock Klisch out clean.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    im gonna be bold and say, Brock will get owned for ohh lets say 8 rounds, and by round 9 he'll land a shot and knock Klisch out clean.
    I like your bold statements. The whole point is I think Brock is probably the best fighter he's faced. If brock can hang in there with Wlad I think he has a chance. But that remains to be seen.

BTW I would love to see Brock fight Peter. I think Brock should fight top fighters before they just give him a title shot.

Brock won't have the power, i think, because of his leverage disadvantage. It's going to take him too much to get in and land, i don't think he'll ever have Wlad in any trouble.

I also disagree with this being his toughest fight or opponent. Peter is a much higher caliber opponent than Brock and so is Brewster. Like someone else said Brock is very overrated in a weak division and this fight will expose that.

Klitschko. I liked Brock a few fights ago, but ever since I've started to think he's overrated.

After watching brocks last fight , i saw that he was over hyped, he wasnt impressive but he was very boring, i say Klitschko will knock him out by the 4th, Peter couldnt knock him out and hes a hard hitting man, so brock isnt going to knock him out but there is always a punchers chance, but id be really surprised if this goes past 9. i wish Klitschko would have chose to fight another champ because as it stands that 7 foot guy, i cant remember his name is not very good, i watched his last fight and he was getting rocked but barrett couldnt throw a good enough combo to finish him off and barrett isnt a ko puncher imo, so Klitschko would take that title and i dont see maskeav holding onto his title for very long either, and i dont really no much about the other, right now peter and Klitschko have the best shot to grab all 4

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    Brock won't have the power, i think, because of his leverage disadvantage. It's going to take him too much to get in and land, i don't think he'll ever have Wlad in any trouble.

I also disagree with this being his toughest fight or opponent. Peter is a much higher caliber opponent than Brock and so is Brewster. Like someone else said Brock is very overrated in a weak division and this fight will expose that.
    I forgot Wlad fought Peter. Ok I agree this won't be his toughest fight. I think Wlad will definately win now because I really don't see brock surviving a fight with Peter. Tried to give Brock some kind of benifit of the doubt.

Thread Information