+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hendo anticipates technical battle at ufc 93

Quote Originally Posted by scottsec View Post
    I think hendo will catch franklin and get the TKO. I at first thought maybe Franklin by UD but i just think Hendo is gonna catch him..
    I think that you are right on the money here. I can see Hendo landing a right hand or getting a takedown and working his gnp to get a stoppage. I cant see rich getting a sub or tko on hendo. He has never been knocked out an subd only 3 times (anderson silva,Noguiera brothers) all bjj black belts.

This fight is going to stay on the feet the entire time, which slightly favors Rich; he doesn't have Hendo's power, but his striking is crisper and more technical.

Basically, if Rich wins it'll be by UD. Hendo's more likely to finish, but I'm picking Franklin for the win.
    3-4 in sig bets. FUCK me.

Hendo won't be happy after this fight...

even tho this isnt a ppv like the past 2 ufc ppvs, im still pumped for this. im a big fan of hendo and franklin and i really hate that one has to lose. if i had to put money on it, i'd go w/ franklin. hendo looks better on paper, but something tells me franklin is gonna surprise us and look good in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by foutch550 View Post
    Exactly. Hendo by UD. The last thing Franklin wants is a slugfest. Nothing against Franklin's standup....Hendo has an iron f'n jaw.
    i think its very arrogant that hes saying he wont get knocked out. you never know hendos cork might just get popped. with noguiera and hunt's first knock out, you never know. or franklin's cork might get popped, again. i think the fighter who's taken the most damage in there career will get ko'd.

Quote Originally Posted by domination View Post
    i think its very arrogant that hes saying he wont get knocked out. you never know hendos cork might just get popped. with noguiera and hunt's first knock out, you never know. or franklin's cork might get popped, again. i think the fighter who's taken the most damage in there career will get ko'd.
    Yeah, it was arrogant. But the some shots from Anderson and didnt get KO'd required surgery to fix Rich's face. So I somewhat understand Hendo's confidence.

well thats hendo for ya. hes always been an arrogant s.o.b. but i agree with you hes got good reason.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information