Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gabe vs Carwin

Carwin via tko 2nd or 3rd round

I guess i'm the only one who thinks Carwin will totally neutralize GG's BJJ and beat the shit out of him on the ground.

Not to mention Carwin has a fuckload of power...and once Gabe gets hit good he just isn't the same fighter

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Carwin via tko 2nd or 3rd round

I guess i'm the only one who thinks Carwin will totally neutralize GG's BJJ and beat the shit out of him on the ground.

Not to mention Carwin has a fuckload of power...and once Gabe gets hit good he just isn't the same fighter
    Why would this fight even go to the ground? Carwin will keep it standing he has the wrestling advantage and has the clear disadvantage on the ground. Gabe may have better striking but Carwin only needs to land 1 shot to end it with his power and I personally think he will. Carwin 1st round KO

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedeemer View Post
    There is no way Carwin can win this.
    Not true. Carwin has threes he can win this fight, just like Gonzaga.

I see Carwin winning by decision, because we all know that Gabe has no gas tank passed round 1. I can also see Carwin finishing him off with strikes in the middle of round 2. Either way, I like Shane in this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    If Carwin wins, he would be one fight away from getting the title shot. A Lesnar vs Carwin would really sell for the UFC.
    woah really?
    ummm whos is Carwin again? i cant seem to remember that name...
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

We'll see if Gabe has gotten over his aversion to getting hit. He folded when Werdum hit him, and I'm not sure he hits harder than Carwin.

This should be an interesting fight, one way or the other.

rh

im pickin gabe but i think carwins size & strength will give him problems,2nd maybe 3rd rnd sub

Quote Originally Posted by spvp94 View Post
    Although I understand that this is a huge step up in competition for carwin I think people are writng him off a little too quickly. Not only is carwin a perfect 10-0, he has one every fight in the first round. In fact his longest fight was just over 2 mins. I know he hasnt been facing the toughest competition but i just cant count out a uy that has been walking through every opponent he has faced. At thedvery least I think that you will see an exciting fight and i wouldnt count on it goin the distance no matter who wins
    Gonzaga has been in there with some of the best fighters in the world. I dont think Carwin is going to be ready for the skillset and ground game Gonzaga brings. We havent seen Carwin have a tough fight to know where his mental toughness is. I wonder how good Carwins conditioning is cause he will not win this fight in less then 2 mins.

I think Gonzaga wins this fight. GG has had problems though when he is put in tough fights. Gonzaga tends to break mentally when the fight doesnt go his way. That being said I still think Gonzaga wins!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska View Post
    Not true. Carwin has threes he can win this fight, just like Gonzaga.

I see Carwin winning by decision, because we all know that Gabe has no gas tank passed round 1. I can also see Carwin finishing him off with strikes in the middle of round 2. Either way, I like Shane in this fight.
    No gas tank? GO watch the Cro Cop fight again,and when he fought Randy, the only reason he looked tired in the Randy fight was because he couldnt breath threw his nose, and its hard to get air in when you got a mouthguard in. I just think GG is at a higher level then Carwin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Gabe does have bad Cardio watch the Werdum fight, he also doesn't like getting punched, I'll take Carwin.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    No gas tank? GO watch the Cro Cop fight again.
    Lol, I must have forgotten about the furious pace that Cro Cop set during that fight.

Gonzaga is 6-0 when the fight ends in Round 1. He's 4-3 when it goes beyond the first round. Just saying.

Thread Information