Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gabe vs Carwin

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska View Post
    Lol, I must have forgotten about the furious pace that Cro Cop set during that fight.

Gonzaga is 6-0 when the fight ends in Round 1. He's 4-3 when it goes beyond the first round. Just saying.
    No,your right, he isnt a cardio machine, but is Carwin? Hes come back from the Werdum fight,and I hope he takes out Carwin, if hes smart, he will train with people better then him, Team Link, is his team,in a little town, I think he should branch out, work with Juanito, or Jackson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    No,your right, he isnt a cardio machine, but is Carwin? Hes come back from the Werdum fight,and I hope he takes out Carwin, if hes smart, he will train with people better then him, Team Link, is his team,in a little town, I think he should branch out, work with Juanito, or Jackson.
    Yeah, Carwin's cardio hasn't been tested yet. However, Gabe has never been known to push the pace, so I don't expect him to test Shane's gas tank. Gabe will either end this early, or Carwin will end it late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_44 View Post
    Why would this fight even go to the ground? Carwin will keep it standing he has the wrestling advantage and has the clear disadvantage on the ground. Gabe may have better striking but Carwin only needs to land 1 shot to end it with his power and I personally think he will. Carwin 1st round KO
    Gabe doesn't really have the advantage when Carwin is on top of him imo

especially if Gabe gets beat up earlier in the fight...

but Gabe's standup is wild and he usually looks tired after about 2 rounds, so either way I see Carwin winning by tko of some sort.

I haven't seen much of Carwin, but he's a bad dude. I'd love to see him fight Lesnar sometime down the road for a title or something..

If Carwin can put presser on Gonzaga I think he will break. Carwin must test his ground defense and block kicks. If Carwin is able to not get mounted or catch a head Kick Carwin could win.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Thread Information