Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spike TV to air UFC 95 on same-day tape delay

Quote Originally Posted by POT-HEAD View Post
    this fight-card sucks ass.ufc 95,96 and 97 all have bad fights.i guess 2009 will be a bad year for the ufc
    97 will be good.
    1-1 in av/sig bets

this fight-card sucks ass.ufc 95,96 and 97 all have bad fights.i guess 2009 will be a bad year for the ufc
    95 is DAMN solid for a free card. and we barely know much about 97 as of yet, it has anderson defending his belt and jardine/cane though...i'll agree 96 is looking a tad weak thus far but it's rumored chuck will be back on 96 or 97, and i'm assuming one way or another we'll see a big main event added to 96.

93 and 94 are AWESOME, 95 is a sweet free card.....96 may be a dip after like 5 badass cards in a row, it happens sometimes.

Its free on Spike so stop bitching.....geez.

i'm excited to see Demian Maia beat Chael Sonnen's ass
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

this should be a fight night not a ppv event, lame card

I kind of have a feeling that they will have crappy cards leading into 100 so that they can stack that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    hopefully sportsnet has it live like it had 89 live
    And in HD FTW

With all the great MMA this month and the past 2 why is everybody bitching about a solid card without a marquee headliner that we get to watch for free? Counting the fight night thats 2 UFC cards that we get for free in the same month.

Bad year? :headscratch: no year with BJ fighting GSP is a bad year.

Quote Originally Posted by thedon17 View Post
    Well people in Canada and UK can easily stream it like people in USA

But wow I just checked the fight card and am very surprised to see Koscheck demoted to the prelims
    Cant easily stream it in obscure,3rd world countries like New Zealand,our broadband is slower than your dial-up,our infrastructure is shit.

I guess you get demoted to the prelims when you dont bend over for Danas veiny cock & bow to his wishes about signing your lifetime image rights over to the UFC,FOREVER! Silly,silly Koscheck,how dare he want to retain the rights to his own image after hes done fighting for the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones McGee View Post
    With all the great MMA this month and the past 2 why is everybody bitching about a solid card without a marquee headliner that we get to watch for free? Counting the fight night thats 2 UFC cards that we get for free in the same month.
    Dammit! Stop rubbin it in man! We dont get Spike here,just their shittier shows like Bullrun & various dating/lifestyle shows etc...(the rights must be cheap,cos they're shit) which run on our one & only digital-cable network,Sky TV (the same people who bring us UFC PPVs) its hard to see UFN fights because the UFCs lawyers make websites like mmamoz & mmahacks remove them so fast.The only advantage is our UFC PPVs cost us $25.n.z dollars which is roughly $15-18.u.s dollars,so Hooray for us! but remember,we are dealing in some seriously 3rd world currency here

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    nah i doubt it will be on any ppv providers in america, but in the uk and canada, id say if u wanna watch it, buying is ur only option, however im sure there will be a live stream somewhere online. im just gonna read results on here and then watch the replay w/ my friends and hustle them out of money lol.
    lol, nice, i'd do the same thing but my friends know not to bet against me, they dont really watch mma like i do. they watch it just to see to guys beating the shit out of each other. Which really pisses me off but im sure you get what im talking about. Watching two good mma fighters go at it is like watching a perfectly performed ballet.

Thread Information