Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forrest to miss most of 2009 with hand injury

What happens if he breaks his hand and wins vs. Rashad Evans...

talk about shit hitting the fan. We'd have 8 months of title contention matchups to figure out a title contender.....

If I remember correctly this is not the first time he broke his hand during the fight.

HAHAHAHA Forrest is never going to get into the title picture again, sorry fans...The only reason why he was lucky enough to get that belt was because Shogun had shitty conditioning and people thought he was the shit after that victory. By the time he gets back I'm sure there will be more challenging LHWs to go through that won't let someone like Griffin win by decision.

Quote Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
    That seems like a bad spot for a break. Having a break in the hand seems like it would always cause problems. I have never had one so I don't know for sure, but it just seems like in this sport that is bad.
    Yeah, ask Fedor about hand injuries, or Igor Vovchanchyn.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we've got to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

~ Stephen Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    i didnt even know he broke his hand. thats a pretty long layoff.
    broke it in the 2nd round.

oh that sucks. I was looking forward to Rampage beating up on Forrest. I guess that pretty much solidifies Rampage-Rashad and hopefully, UFC will give Forrest a easy fight so Rampage-Forrest II can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    Ya looks like that fight isnt happening anytime soon. Now I hope they leave Chuck on UFC 96 and have him fight Shogun or the looser of Franklin vs Henderson.
    I would say that the odds of either of those fights happening at UFC 96 are slim to none because Shogun Hendo and franklin are all on UFC 93 which would only give them 7 weeks to recover an train. I do agree that either of those fights would be great but most likely on a later card

CRAP!I hate waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by UFC Fann View Post
    HAHAHAHA Forrest is never going to get into the title picture again, sorry fans...The only reason why he was lucky enough to get that belt was because Shogun had shitty conditioning and people thought he was the shit after that victory. By the time he gets back I'm sure there will be more challenging LHWs to go through that won't let someone like Griffin win by decision.
    Lucky enough to get the belt? Forrest dominated the concensus #1 lhw in the world. maybe shoguns conditioning wasnt there but that is his fault. Its part of being a fighter, if you show up out of shape you will probably lose. especially when your fighting a guy like forrest who can push the pace of the fight and has a huge gas tank. and after that he beat rampage (and ppl cansay what they want but there wasnt any controversy there. forest one that fight). He also one the first 2 rounds vs rashad

Back home in Knoxville, TN, but repping FL and NJ still to this day!

Hahahaha, did Forrest really say "Autumn"?!? LOL!
    GSP is the man! He kicked Matt Hughes's ass, then told him to keep his head up! LMAO!!!

REPPIN SHEER UNADULTERATED IGNORANCE!!!

HOLLA!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information