+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arlovski set to move into boxing after fight with Fedor

and boxing sinks a little lower yet again.

2. Default

Can you imagine the look on Fedor's face after hearing this? I honestly think we might see our first death by beating in MMA.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Wow. Now I've heard everything. I think that anyone that has seen Valuevs last fight against Holyfield knows that Valuev cant be knocked out(yet), and that he has a puch that is heavier than AA's body. Holyfield was hit with like 10 punches throughout the match and he was shaken twice. If you put AA in a match with him, concidering his chin, he will lose in the first 5 rounds.
    And yeah, Roach is a senile crazy old man.

Roach is coach and promoter of course he would say things like this to hype his fighter. Just like Dana does with Brock.

What Dana says about Brock is true. Now to roach come out, and say he's the best MMA fighter is just complete false.

I think they are looking at Fedor as a easy fight, and they are going to win it on the fight. Well, it's going to be an easy night for Fedor when this goes to the ground.

All I say is Good Luck to AA.

Hey, look over in left field! It's Fred Roach! This moron has Arlovski looking past Fedor, which is moronic enough in itself.

AA needs to drop this guy "Roach" like tomorrow night.
    If by the grace of God, AA ends up winning tomorrow, he should say "Thank you very much, and get the hell out".
    Sure, you're gonna become the top of HW division by one fight, then leave to try your hand at a sport where you will be battling restraint every few punches. Trying not to get disqualified by an instinctive head-kick. That could take years to unlearn.

If/when he loses tomorrow, he needs to leave Roach too because he didn't get it done.

Saying all that, there is a slim possibility that AA could handle his own for a while versus professional boxers. Top of the world, boxing since they were 6yrs old, world class? Doubt it, really really doubt it.

Now I'm rooting for Fedor. Was on the fence before, but it's official: War Fedor.

If roach was smart he'd hedge his bets and see what could be exploited by boxing in a traditional mma fighter. I don't think there has been a boxing coach of his caliber to transition into mma. It would help him out in both sports, now he's just backing himself into a corner.

Yea I think Vitali would put him to sleep

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information