Thread: Matt Lindland and his movie, sans the viscious KTFO

Default Matt Lindland and his movie, sans the viscious KTFO

Does anyone think his movie will do anything? it comes out in a couple weeks.

I know this isn't a rich movie company, but I sure hope the production is better than the website lol. FIGHTING POLITICS Documentary. The Story of Cage Fighter Matt Lindland.

I honestly can't imagine anyone buying this thing, but I'm curious to people's opinions on it.

Secondly, how much wind do you think it takes out of his sails that his entire movie is dedicated to how the UFC fucked him and he was the best ever but never given a chance, and it being released on the heels of one of the most viscious and complete knockouts in history? I mean that's a highlight reel of a highlight reel shot.

Do you think

a, the movie will get any exposure, and if so, where

Movie website: FIGHTING POLITICS Documentary. The Story of Cage Fighter Matt Lindland.

b, will his recent slaughter be a neg on the whole idea?

EDIT: as an additional thought. How do you feel about what he's accusing the UFC of?

LAST: According to Chuck Liddell he refused the fight with Matt because he felt he wasn't good enough, and wasn't a worthy opponent. Mat insinuates it was because he looks..... Well the way he does and that the UFC denied him his right of passage because he didn't look.. Well because he looks the way he does. Is this true?
    Last edited by thumper; 01-31-2009 at 05:05 PM.

2. Default

I'm a huge documentary buff so I'll def check it out.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

viscious? is that describing something thick, slow-moving, yet brutal? perhaps like a slow-mo ko

I like Matt, even after getting his head taken off .

I will definitely check it out.
    Last edited by Malice; 01-31-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I'm a huge documentary buff so I'll def check it out.
    i'm a documentary buff, but i'm also an 'avoiding all self promotion of matt lindland" buff, so i won't be seeing it.
    Last edited by Bran; 01-31-2009 at 07:25 PM.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Now that was a great answer! repd

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    Does anyone think his movie will do anything? it comes out in a couple weeks.

I know this isn't a rich movie company, but I sure hope the production is better than the website lol. FIGHTING POLITICS Documentary. The Story of Cage Fighter Matt Lindland.

I honestly can't imagine anyone buying this thing, but I'm curious to people's opinions on it.

Secondly, how much wind do you think it takes out of his sails that his entire movie is dedicated to how the UFC fucked him and he was the best ever but never given a chance, and it being released on the heels of one of the most viscious and complete knockouts in history? I mean that's a highlight reel of a highlight reel shot.
    ufc didn't fuck him. EVERY time he's fought a top 10 opponent, he was beaten. and in his time outside of the ufc he hasn't done anything except call himself the best while doing nothing to support that idea. i never understood how hendo could hang out with this guy who's in the same weight class as him and has not done half the things that hendo's done and still has the gall to call himself the best middleweight in the world.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

I'm check it out...

I'm a Lindland fan, shoot I'm a Team Quest fan.

Too bad it isn't Randy Couture, Dan Henderson and Matt Lindland still.

The guys that created it.
    I watched UFC 1-10 LIVE

Hendo, Cro Cop, Wand, Shogun, Trigg, A. Emelianenko, Alves, B. Larson, Stun Gun, Huerta, Gomi

I've seen Fedor fight live

Thread Information