Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Tim Sylvia in talks to fight former boxing champ Ray Mercer

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    I wouldnt underestimate Kimbo based off his one loss. Is Kimbo even still doing MMA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Extremefudgemaster View Post
    Maybe he should fight Kimbo instead

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    495

    Default

    What a bully. He should be ashamed.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Alternate Universe
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I wouldnt underestimate Kimbo based off his one loss. Is Kimbo even still doing MMA?
    I don't think anyone is underestimating Kimbo, everyone knows exactly what he is, real MMA fans always knew, but now even the casual fans know. His contract was just bought.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Tim needs to wake up and start doing fights that make sense. He is wasting his time fighting these cans he can easily beat. Maybe Fedor mentally hurt him or something.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    Tim needs to wake up and start doing fights that make sense. He is wasting his time fighting these cans he can easily beat. Maybe Fedor mentally hurt him or something.
    I dunno - can you mentally hurt a vagina?

    For the record, I'm not saying Tim is a vagina - I'm just saying that he obviously has one. ....not that there's anything wrong with that.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerskippy View Post
    I dunno - can you mentally hurt a vagina?

    For the record, I'm not saying Tim is a vagina - I'm just saying that he obviously has one. ....not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I have mentally hurt and scarred many vaginia in my lifetime.... just saying.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerinosg View Post
    I have mentally hurt and scarred many vaginia in my lifetime.... just saying.
    ha ha - awesome

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Joe Louis Arena
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    Tim needs to wake up and start doing fights that make sense. He is wasting his time fighting these cans he can easily beat. Maybe Fedor mentally hurt him or something.
    Yeah, if he's trying to build his confidence back up a fight like this won't help. Why not fight Buentello or someone like that?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •