+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutman Stitch talks vaseline

Default Cutman Stitch talks vaseline

Didn't see this posted on here and I know the grease gate thing is old, but I thought this video was pretty interesting since it is a non-biased opinion

[IMG][/IMG]
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

"Its grown more than the actual problem itself"
    "A problem that got blown out of proportion"

100% Correct.

So TN94z were you happy with the GSP/Penn II result?..
    "Anger causes many things, baldness, impotence, waking up in the middle of the night with your hands covered in blood and you don’t know what happened. Hey, I’ve been around.” - Bas Rutten (GTA 4)

Nice video thanks!

Anyone with common sense knows, the vas had little to no impact on the end result of the fight. Had it been a close battle, then you could make a case about GSP being greased up.

I'm sure this topic will plague us for a very, very, long time.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Quote Originally Posted by SMGRIFFIN View Post
    Anyone with common sense knows, the vas had little to no impact on the end result of the fight.
    Anyone with common sense knows it's very difficult to grapple when your opponent is slippery. We'll hear about it for a long time because Penn fans are upset and exaggerate, and GSP fans diminish the facts.
    It's good to hear professionals give us their take though. Good Video.

holy crap!
    Cutman Stitch can talk!!!
    lol
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Some cutmen use more vaseline than others, some leave huge globs on the fighter's face going into the ring, so some could have a huge glob to rub into someone's body as well.

Stich is doin' it right though.

The guy doing the interview not only looks retarded, but he's also a douche. Was he actually watching the fucking fight? I'm so sick of "we don't know if it affected the outcome or not" bullcrap. GSP dominated every aspect of the fight and to think that BJ would have won--which that's what affecting the outcome means after all--if GSP's corneman hadn't patted him on the back is total madness. Plus, as was noted in the post above, we don't know how much vaseline was actually used. GSP's cornerman also rubbed it for much longer and put it on his sternum and entire face, if I remember correctly. And he touched GSP's back with the left hand while he used the right to actually apply the vaseline. To claim that "that's what's left" is a misrepresentation, to say the least. If I learned anything from this video is to never give credence to anything that's coming out of that network.

Quote Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
    Didn't see this posted on here and I know the grease gate thing is old, but I thought this video was pretty interesting since it is a non-biased opinion

[IMG][/IMG]
    man you are getting old, give it a rest boy..be done with it allready

Quote Originally Posted by Barc View Post
    Anyone with common sense knows it's very difficult to grapple when your opponent is slippery. We'll hear about it for a long time because Penn fans are upset and exaggerate, and GSP fans diminish the facts.
    It's good to hear professionals give us their take though. Good Video.
    you dont have common sense i get..everybody nows that when you are in a fight or,training grappeling, you will sweat alot, and get slippery naturly.

can a ask you? have you done any grappling in just shorts, no tshirt? you get slippery very quick..i have done alot of grappeling, and now this very much

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information