Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Florian Denies Email to Penn

Really this is pointless, this is a he said he said type of deal and we cannot say who's lying or not. People who dislike Penn are adamant about showing how much of a bad guy he is it's ridiculous.

And stop with this rich kid, spoiled brat, silver spoon fed nonsense. I bet more than half the people here didn't live in the ghetto, or was homeless, or grew up with such bad conditions surrounding him. And I know there's people here who are well off. A fighter is a fighter whether or not he/she came from a rough background or not.

With Penn it's not about the money. It's about his mouth. Let's just examine the things he's said over the past year or two. If that's too much just focus on what he said about GSP both past and present:

Said GSP took steroids
    Said GSP was a quitter
    Said he would fight to the death to beat GSP
    etc.

Clearly Penn's word is suspect. Penn is a highly skilled fighter who has put on some very entertaining fights but if I had to guess who was telling the truth in this I'd go with Florian in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post

Said GSP took steroids
    Said GSP was a quitter
    Said he would fight to the death to beat GSP
    etc.
    I never heard BJ accusing GSP of taking steroids.
    Many people questioned and still questions GSP's mental state.
    BJ came pretty darn close to fighting GSP to the death. Did you take what he said literally? LOL.

funny, I haven't even heard GSP's 'mental state' questions since he crushed serra.

and the reality is he quit, he folded just like he was crying gsp did. So he eats a shit sandwich for it. Where's the problem?

One accuses, one denies... but it's just odd that BJ said it was an email and then changed his story to say, "no it was a text message" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by chungt79 View Post
    I never heard BJ accusing GSP of taking steroids.
    Many people questioned and still questions GSP's mental state.
    BJ came pretty darn close to fighting GSP to the death. Did you take what he said literally? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post

I am curious....what is the point to this video? Is it supposed to point out that BJ was high and that makes him a bad person now? Oh no, BJ was high!!!!!!!! He has to be the devil. He has to be lying now, he smoked weed! This video is pointless
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

nope. it was the wrong video.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillups422 View Post
    Theres no denial here. I like BJ Penn but if it were him getting greased up and not GSP I'd be saying the same things about Penn. Penn said on his radio interview yesterday that he got his ass whooped and that's that. But if the NSAC finds GSPs camp did it on purpose there's no more respect going to be given for GSP or his camp.

Having any kind of advantage over another fighter is unacceptable in ANY circumstance no matter how significant it may or may not be.

Some people on here need to clear their head and look at it from a third party perspective instead of a middle school gossip circle.
    I know what you are trying to say by this, but it brings up the obvious: so anyone who cuts weight to get to a lighter weight class so they'll be bigger and stronger than the guy who is a natural for said weight class is a cheater? Boy Diego Sanchez isn't gonna want to hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I know what you are trying to say by this, but it brings up the obvious: so anyone who cuts weight to get to a lighter weight class so they'll be bigger and stronger than the guy who is a natural for said weight class is a cheater? Boy Diego Sanchez isn't gonna want to hear that...

You can go as deep as you want too...If thats the case then GSP was born with an advantage over most with his athleticism.

I know what you guys are saying though.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Thread Information