Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florian Denies Email to Penn

You know, either some of you on here are dense or just down right gullible.

I saw exactly what Penn was doing when he said that. He was (ok follow me here) Selling - the - fight. OMG Can you believe it? A fighter hyping a fight?! I'm guessing a lot of you Penn haters are still stuck on his pre-fight comments about GSP? Guess what, hyping that fight got over 1 Million buys. You think that wouldve happened if Penn was just going through the motions?

The way I see it, the mind games started when Florian said he was going to train at GSP's camp. That comment was Penn's retaliation. Now Florian looks like a dumbass.

Get ready, its just beginning and I already cant wait to see the fight, its going to be good.

Sorry for the harsh tones but man, people need to take a step back once in a while and look at the big picture.

2. Default

Penn lying? No way.

I saw exactly what Penn was doing when he said that. He was (ok follow me here) Selling - the - fight. OMG Can you believe it? A fighter hyping a fight?! I'm guessing a lot of you Penn haters are still stuck on his pre-fight comments about GSP? Guess what, hyping that fight got over 1 Million buys. You think that wouldve happened if Penn was just going through the motions?

The way I see it, the mind games started when Florian said he was going to train at GSP's camp. That comment was Penn's retaliation. Now Florian looks like a dumbass.

Get ready, its just beginning and I already cant wait to see the fight, its going to be good.

Sorry for the harsh tones but man, people need to take a step back once in a while and look at the big picture.
    Since when does lying = hyping a fight? I completely understand a fighter hyping a fight but to out right lie, that has nothing to do with hyping a fight and more with your character.
    Last edited by Sakara=Excitement; 02-12-2009 at 02:45 PM.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by fishy View Post
    BJ, there's no shame in losing to GSP, get over it....
    Seriously. I think he felt he needed to save face or something so he started this whole thing to discredit the win.
    Btw, your Fedor GIFs are totally screwing with my computer lol, which obvisouly doesn't know how to handle it because it freezes up everytime I pass your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillups422 View Post

How does this make Florian look like a dumbass? Because he said he never sent an e-mail? Wow guess it doesn't take much to be a dumbass these days......:headscratch:

Quote Originally Posted by atj-lucko View Post
    If Penn's camp did tell the commission, you think the commission and ref would have explicitly told GSP's camp "hey you can only put petroleum jelly on his face make sure you do not rub his shoulders or touch his body after you apply the jelly".
    Yeah seriously. Give me a break.

I think Penn got caught in a stupid lie. And besides with all the trash talking Penn does, why wouldn't he have brought it up going into the fight. Sorry, but Penn is full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdMolasses View Post
    How does this make Florian look like a dumbass? Because he said he never sent an e-mail? Wow guess it doesn't take much to be a dumbass these days......:headscratch:
    I wouldn't waste a lot of time on that dumb response man, just ignore it.

LOL - like I said a few posts ago, this is never going away. We're going to be stuck with the greasing deal for a long, long time now.

Everything that comes up is going to be in some way linked to GSP greasing for BJ.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreas View Post
    I kinda expected this reply from Kenny. I think BJ might have been stirring the pot a bit.
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

I was a huge fan of of BJ until Ultimate Fighter 5. He showed his true colours when it came to picking teams by saying whoever doesn't want to be on Pulvers team raise their hand .BJ is a nothing more than a spoiled worm.
    Talk is cheap when fists are flyin...

I think either BJ is lying or he really thinks kflorian sent the e-mail. I highly doubt kflorian sent the e-mail, if anything it was one of his guys or someone from the outside. If it was kflorian, he would just have called on the phone.

This is just going to give kflorian more drive to beat BJ in a dominating way. He called GSP a quitter, then he quit. It's just going to make florian that much more determined.

By the way, if kflorian beats BJ, is BJ going to blame it on grease?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpanky View Post
    Seriously. I think he felt he needed to save face or something so he started this whole thing to discredit the win. Btw, your Fedor GIFs are totally screwing with my computer lol, which obvisouly doesn't know how to handle it because it freezes up everytime I pass your sig.
    sorry dude I'll get rid of them eventually...shows you how crazy Fedor is lol

Thread Information