Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nogueira vs Couture Possible for June

Default Nogueira vs Couture Possible for June

After the traumatic loss to Frank Mir at UFC 92, last December, Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira stayed in the U.S. to do, last Saturday (7th), a knee surgery, in San Diego. “Minotauro had a knee surgery and will be back to Brazil next weekend…He shouldn’t have done this fight with Mir, his knee was going out all the time”, said Luiz Alves, his Muay Thai coach.

“He was supposed to fight Randy (Couture), but I don’t know. They haven’t confirmed it yet, and Couture also did a surgery in his elbow… But I prefer this fight, it’ll be good to Rodrigo. They want this fight and I believe it won’t be that difficult to Rodrigo. It’s a tough fight, but I think Randy has no knockout power in his punch and, on the ground, Rodrigo will submit”, bets.

Nogueira vs. Couture possible for June :: TATAME
    I agree with Luiz Alves, Nogueira will no doubt submit Couture

this is the fight that they have to make happen for both fighters concerned. just a battle of HOFers and would be a very thoughtful and intriuging matchup.

I will take that bet.
    Couture over Nog (referee stopage)

Quote Originally Posted by fishy View Post

I don't see Couture losing. It was said Gonzaga would be able to submit Couture if it went to the ground. I know Nog isn't Gonzaga, but I just don't see Couture losing. And as far as no Knock out power goes, didn't one Couture punch knock big-ass Time Sylvia down to the ground? And Frank Mir knocked Nog down several times from punches that weren't thrown with extreme power...

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I will take that bet.
    Couture over Nog (referee stopage)
    Your on!!

This fight would be sweeeeeeet!

Your on!!
    count me in because Nog will make couture tap like a lil bitch aka tim sylvia LOL
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

If even a shadow of the Nog who fought Mir shows up.... Couture stops him. Nog needs to do a 180 from his Mir fight if he wants to get back on track.

that's a great fight,i really hope it happens.
    it's great for randy to get back on track to the championship road.

Back home in Knoxville, TN, but repping FL and NJ still to this day!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural994 View Post
    If even a shadow of the Nog who fought Mir shows up.... Couture stops him. Nog needs to do a 180 from his Mir fight if he wants to get back on track.

It actually wasn't Big Nog's fault he lost his last fight, in fact he wasn't even there his last fight. Big Nog was tied up in a Brazilian basement that night by his evil twin BIG LOG!!!

Big Log is part of an evil conspiricy of clones to discredit and humiliate legendary fighters, they always tend show up during major fights. Big Log and his partner Handintheway Silva both were present during UFC 92 and allowed Rampage and Mir to walk away with wins.

This is no laughing matter, these evil twins must be stopped, no matter the cost!!!
    GSP is the man! He kicked Matt Hughes's ass, then told him to keep his head up! LMAO!!!

REPPIN SHEER UNADULTERATED IGNORANCE!!!

HOLLA!!!!

Thread Information