Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nogueira vs Couture Possible for June

would be great for me personally since i most likely will attend the show. wouldnt mind seeing these 2 legends in the fall of their careers clash.
    http://forums.mmanews.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36268&dateline=123102  8211

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I will take that bet.
    Couture over Nog (referee stopage)
    I agree. GnP stoppage. Nog looked like shit v. Herring, most of the fight v. Sylvia and utter shit vs. Mir. Nog is far, far from unbeatable for Couture.

Quote Originally Posted by foutch550 View Post
    I agree. GnP stoppage. Nog looked like shit v. Herring, most of the fight v. Sylvia and utter shit vs. Mir. Nog is far, far from unbeatable for Couture.
    I'm a firm believer in Nog and his camp said that he wasn't 100% during the Mir fight, he just had knee surgery, so I'm hoping he comes in prepared, as long as he's prepared and he doesn't look like he did against Mir I'm sure he's gonna submit Couture, I know Couture is great with gameplans but what is gonna do keep the fight on the feet the entire three rounds? I'm sure Nog will find a way to put it to the ground, when he does, Couture will be finished

These guys have to fight each other. No other fight makes sense for either fighter. I think Randy controls Nog and wins a decision.

please dont even try to argue why one or the other would win. at this point both are unpredictable, throw them together in the cage and you have pure upredictability. if the fight happens, just lean back and enjoy.
    http://forums.mmanews.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36268&dateline=123102  8211

Nog will submit Couture

Quote Originally Posted by TNC View Post
    It actually wasn't Big Nog's fault he lost his last fight, in fact he wasn't even there his last fight. Big Nog was tied up in a Brazilian basement that night by his evil twin BIG LOG!!!

Big Log is part of an evil conspiricy of clones to discredit and humiliate legendary fighters, they always tend show up during major fights. Big Log and his partner Handintheway Silva both were present during UFC 92 and allowed Rampage and Mir to walk away with wins.

This is no laughing matter, these evil twins must be stopped, no matter the cost!!!
    You're right it's not a laughing matter.....I don't know what that is, but it's not funny.

i will take randy UD, bit gutted this wont be a 5 rounder tho
    Fav fighters
    HW fedor, randy, AA, nog, brock, junior dos santos
    LHW chuck, rampage, wandy, babalu, forest, shogun,
    MW silva, bisping, franklin, hendo, maia
    ww GSP, hughes, davis, alves,

if this fight happens, once and for all we will see that randy is a better boxer than nog

This fight is similar to Hendo vs Ace in that they can't avoid it. They might as well let them have at it.

Thread Information