Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BJ Penn says Kenny is lying. (Vid via BJPenn.com)

Quote Originally Posted by chungt79 View Post
    BJ is obviously telling the truth here.
    based on what? he's produced no evidence and is probably still delirious from the beating he received. Besides personal feelings how do figure he's telling the truth.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Hopefully he's just building hype because he likes money?Maybe today's economy has even wealthy folk worried

I believe Penn on this one. That was a WEAK denial by Kenny first. That was like hearing people deny taking roids by saying they never got caught. I'm watching you Florian!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor_is_da_man View Post
    I believe Penn on this one. That was a WEAK denial by Kenny first. That was like hearing people deny taking roids by saying they never got caught. I'm watching you Florian!
    And Kenny is watching YOU, sir. As was stated before, this whole thing is rediculous. If i was BJ i would do all i can to divert attention from the GSP fight to my next fight...instead of accusing my next opponent of "being in on it". When it comes down it, it doesn't matter what Kenny said, knew, made or whatever....BJ got his ass kicked and needs to move on. On a side note...ill name my first born Ken Flo if Kenny comes out to the octagon COVERED in vaseline. Im talkin gobs of it.
    LJS-NEMS

Nice to hear he's watching me. So you know him then. Give him my best! And if that's what YOU would do then that says more about you then B.J. Penn.

People accusing one another for lying does matter to some. But I agree it's not the end of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    the guy is already trying to hype up his next fight....can't hate that....
    yes you can hate that. How can anyone like BJ? He is a punk. I am sure we all respect his talent but when he speaks, a lot of bullshit comes out of his mouth. He needs to stick to 155, not challenge GSP anymore, and realize that he couldnt handle Alves either (and maybe even fitch or Kos). These guys are way too big and talented with cardio that BJ will and has never been able to deal with. The only people that should be hyping BJ in this world are his camp, himself and Dana. I am tired of Joe Rogan talking about how his dexterity is amazing and how his jab is killer. Its like Rogan is a Hilo native.

quick note though...I am a HUGE florian fan but I think BJ will take it. He is an animal at 155. I hope I'm wrong. BJ needs a lesson in humility. It cant be about confidence anymore with him since he just got humiliated by GSP...it has to be complete and utter cockiness.

This is a feeble attempt by the "ever-so-cunning" Mr. Penn to sow seeds of discord within
    the newly formed union of St. Pierre and Florian.

BJ's act is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerskippy View Post
    produce the text or shut the f#$k up.

If anyone should be questioned about 'roids it would be Lesnar. But everytime he is questioned he goes ballistic. funny how that is....anyway, not sure why all the sudden everyone is hating on gsp. he is a great champ who has NEVER failed a urine test his whole mma career. move on bj, there is no shame in losing to gsp. fear of ken flo training with him before your next fight is understandable, but dont go making up stuff to protect yourself for when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by eargue View Post
    yes you can hate that. How can anyone like BJ? He is a punk. I am sure we all respect his talent but when he speaks, a lot of bullshit comes out of his mouth. He needs to stick to 155, not challenge GSP anymore, and realize that he couldnt handle Alves either (and maybe even fitch or Kos). These guys are way too big and talented with cardio that BJ will and has never been able to deal with. The only people that should be hyping BJ in this world are his camp, himself and Dana. I am tired of Joe Rogan talking about how his dexterity is amazing and how his jab is killer. Its like Rogan is a Hilo native.

quick note though...I am a HUGE florian fan but I think BJ will take it. He is an animal at 155. I hope I'm wrong. BJ needs a lesson in humility. It cant be about confidence anymore with him since he just got humiliated by GSP...it has to be complete and utter cockiness.
    Where was all this hate towards BJ Penn before the GSP fight though? BJ Penn talked so much shit towards Pulver and Sherk before their fight, and BJ even held on to that choke on Pulver and little longer, but he wasn't hated then. He talked shit to the guy a lot of people seem to be emotionally attached to and now he's "reading" the repercussions from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykeee View Post
    Where was all this hate towards BJ Penn before the GSP fight though? BJ Penn talked so much shit towards Pulver and Sherk before their fight, and BJ even held on to that choke on Pulver and little longer, but he wasn't hated then. He talked shit to the guy a lot of people seem to be emotionally attached to and now he's "reading" the repercussions from the internet.
    My thing is that in the sherk/pulver fights he talked and then came out and whooped that ass.This time he lost and instead of being quiet and humble he moves on to shit-talking about his next match.I think he's just trying to play the whole game in his mind.Mental game I guess

Thread Information