Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wanderlei silva is ready for the move to 185

Quote Originally Posted by B_footballer View Post
    Anderson would ruin him....Wandy lets his guard down when he swings wildly....Anderson's countering and PINPOINT accuracy would lead to abad night for The Axe Murderer..I really dont see him holding a title in the UFC ever.....but then again what do I know... Just saying Anderson vs Wanderlei would be a mistake and could lead to a lengthy medical suspension and maybe retirement for Wandy
    I don't disagree with you. Anderson, in my opinion, would pick Wandy apart.

I think it would be a great fight to watch though. I'd tune in to see it for sure.

From watching Wandy in his last few fights in Pride and his time in the UFC, I believe his best days are behind him. I'm a Wandy fan until the end... he just doesn't seem like he has evolved or improved at all over the past few years. There is no way he can stand squared up in-front of top caliber fighters and throw wild punches.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Looking forward to this for a long time and I'm glad it's about to finally happen! I'd like to see him versus Bisping or Leben! WAR!

I dunno Kid for some reason I can see Wanderlei knocking Leben out just like Anderson did with knee strikes. A fight with Bisping would definitely make for a good matchup.

There is no way he can stand squared up in-front of top caliber fighters and throw wild punches.
    100% correct. I wish he'd use more head movement and start throwing some punches straight down the pipe. As well as keeping his damn hands up! Maybe focus more on boxing as opposed to Muay Thai. He's still got some of the best knees-in-the-clinch in the business; if he crispens up his hands he could still be a handful for anybody at 185. Although at this point, unless Wandy caught Anderson with a looping punch early, I believe The Spider would knock him out.

He has only lost to Rampage and Chuck Liddel in the UFC.
    How many people have fought both of these guys without getting hit in the face.

I think he just got caught just like Rashad caught Chuck. Hell it happens.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 02-15-2009 at 11:27 AM.

i hope he beat the hell out of bisping

and i hope they will be hendo vs wandy 3

Thread Information