+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diego wants belts at 155 AND 170, walks around at 190

their natural weight and what they weigh after a training camp are 2 different numbers. they might only sweat out 10 or 15 lbs but most of the top guys are over 180 before they begin training for a specific fight

I have alot of respect for Sanchez for cutting that much weight and trying to make a difference in another division. I think it could be a smart move for him, but he's got a big problem. His first fight at 155 is someone who can dominate and has dominated 155. Good luck Diego. If you beat Stevenson, i'll give you even more props.

Default J.C. Penneys Black Belts

Maybe you should actually win one belt, before talking about winning a second belt Diego. Like Mr. Miagi told Daniel Son, the only black belt he has is $3.99 from J.C. Penneys. Those might be the only belts you will see Diego.

Does the UFC test for Meth?

If so, someone should tell Diego to watch out!

nice article, i hope diego's current training will maintain the previous skills he's shown while with jackson, and build upon them.

but i think that if diego underachieves in any way, it would be because he split with the trainer and the camp with whom he achieved most of his successes since the beginning of his career. with the split, i think came the loss of his intensity and focus.

Diego has been blowing smoke up everyones ass since he beat florian. there is no way he walks at 190 and looks at all like an athlete, maybe looking like a pumpkin. if he doesnt win this fight convincingly his next fight will be a prelim.

i think it's funny. we just saw BJ get destroyed trying to accomplish the same bad idea.

And what's even funnier, is diego can't even manage to get into contention for ONE belt. Let alone win it, and far removed from two.

I like watching the guy fight. but he's dreaming.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information