Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mayweather dominates

icemanct Guest

Default mayweather dominates

puts a clinic on baldomir's face with a 12 round unanimous decision.wow ass whoopin.

120-108 on all three cards. PBF is fucking ridiculous.

*Correction: One judge scored it 118-110. PBF is still fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by JimmyMoore; 11-05-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Punk Ass Guest

He's impressive, but it's time to see him fight really skilled and fast fighters. Baldomir was just in the right place at the right time and fought smaller fighters who just didn't have no heart (Zab) or just didn't have the skills to compete with a bigger fighter (Gotti)

icemanct Guest

i think DLH could beat pbf.hes bigger they're both really smart mayweater probaly has a slight speed advantage.dlh has fought better boxers then pbf and has more experience

Floyd needs to fight Margarito next then De La Hoya.

after alot of you say bladomr would beat him this and that, pbf dominates the whole fight and now you just come up with alot of things like i new it was going to happen, just give him his credit

icemanct Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    after alot of you say bladomr would beat him this and that, pbf dominates the whole fight and now you just come up with alot of things like i new it was going to happen, just give him his credit
    we never said we knew it was going to happen.and why are you bein an ass we are all givin him props on his fight.

i didnt say all, and i didnt point you out, im saying its time for all the haters and doubters to give him his credit, even if he did beat margirito there would be still people out there saying well margirito wasnt that good and no matter who he fights and beats there will always be the people in here saying somthing esle because all they want todo is hate

i didnt say all, and i didnt point you out, im saying its time for all the haters and doubters to give him his credit, even if he did beat margirito there would be still people out there saying well margirito wasnt that good and no matter who he fights and beats there will always be the people in here saying somthing esle because all they want todo is hate
    Who are you talking about, i don't remember anyone saying he was going to lose or that he wasn't any good on this board??

I had 118-110 Mayweather, no way he won round 10 or 11 i forget which, i also gave Baldomir the 7th.

Punk Ass Guest

Nobody was dum enough to say Baldamir would win...what are you talking about? The only thing that might have been said is PBF shouldn't be fighting Baldamir, because Baldy is not on his level what so ever. At least that's what I said. I was surprised the fight wasn't a little better though.

Thread Information