+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Sylvia as cocky as ever (interview)

Thats stupid for him to say he got knocked on his ass, then AA played into the crowed and got caught slippn, anyone will go down by a 6 ft 8 cornfed hillbilly hitting you on the button. AA has real skills hes not a freak that learnd a couple things or 2 about fighting

thanks for the interview, i enjoyed reading it lol

I always cheered for Arlovski, but thats cuz he's from Belarus (ha!), but now i just want AA to beat the hell out of Sylvia.

remember this you guyz?
    http://x402.putfile.com/4/10516401361.gif

i want to see more of that

i cannot wait to see arlovski rape silvia for the belt....ive always hated tim just cause that guy always has some lame ass excuss to y he lost and he thinks he's the shit... if you look at the fight tim has his eyes closed when he hits aa... talk about luck!!! fuck tim.....i hope aa breaks his ass... then we can watch jlb do the same!!!

LOL so cool a GIF image of the fight Sylvia said he won with ease.

I'm not a huge Sylvia fan either, but there is room in the sport for a little controversy, and it sure helps hype, and sell the fights

i think AA can beat sylvia and is a better fighter, but sylvia is so big and has such knockout power that you cant really predict it. But if AA knocks sylvia out he will jump up in my rankings for sure.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

i've always said this, and i stick with what im saying, give AA 5 years of training, and he'll have the ability to compete in Pride. im not saying he will be successful, but Liddell, Parisyan, Hughes, and Arlovski are the only fighters i can imagine in UFC that can stand a chance in Pride.

maybe im wrong...

Yup U said it but AA can go to pride and do a little rite now

Another factor about Sylvia in addition to his reach and power, is his ability to take a good punch. He proved that in both the AA fights. Even though the first one he went down, he was all there as soon as his butt hit the ground. Same with the second fight, he got right back up and had few enough cobwebs in his head from the flash knockdown that he was still there altogether. Cabbage got him a few good ones too. The dude can take a punch.

i agree sylvia has a chance to bet anyone
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information