+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tim Sylvia as cocky as ever (interview)

Sylvia is an absolute disgrace to the sport. All the talent in the world can't make up for that cockiness. I really think he believes his own BS and I can't wait to see AA knock him cold.

If AA wins it wont be by a KO
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    If AA wins it wont be by a KO
    you'll never know

AA just keeps getting stronger, and somewhat faster.

ya but sylvia is so hard to ko. it will be by dec. or sub.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

Or TKO.

Yo nole are you "The Truth" from the old forums?

No just got on this site
    DAVID TERRELL

Oh, well your posts are good you seem to know your shit. Welcome aboard. I had just noticed "The Truth" as your custom user rank thing and assumed.

I dont get why it wont be by KO

hes knocked him down in each fight, im sure he can KO him but ima go with AA by TKO(punches)
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Ya he did knock him down in both fights but couldnt ko him. AA hit him with his best punches and sylvia tko ed him, within 15 sec of being knocked down.
    DAVID TERRELL

Tim showed great heart in that fight, and AA couldnt finish him after the knockdown.. thats where AA gets an edge, he knows what hes gonna have to work on in the next fight.. cuz AA knows he can knock him down in every fight just gotta finish him, thats why I dont see Tim winning this fight.. AA keeps knockin him down and hes gonna finish him if it keeps up, AA got caught because he made a mistake.. know hes learned from that mistake so I think its not lookin good for Tim unless he brings somethin new to this fight.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information