+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll results: If Silva beats leites, who should be next?

I just don't get some of you people posting here, yea Maia has a sick ground game but silva is no slouch on the ground. Silva is a sick bjj black belt himself and he's probably doing some good bjj training for the leites fight. Even if Maia were to take silva down, it will be anything but easy for Maia to sub him, if he can. Throw in silvas devestating striking and Maias chances of winning are slim just like everyone else in the division (even tho I still think him and Nate are the biggest threats for silva) Maia needs to improve his striking drastically and needs a couple of more fights against the top guys in his division like Nate or Henderson to be ready for someone like silva

In terms of who deserves the title shot after leites, it's without a doubt okami even if his chances of beating silva are slim, he's been on hold for awhile now

exactly i do beleive he is bjj black belt,honestly marquardt probably has the best chance of beating silva

I would still like to see okami fight anderson then nate the great i think the rematch would be great

Seriously how good would that be seeing Silva and Maia goin at it BJJ style. I want to see it happen and I think it will if the fight would be made. I think Maia deserves a shot now, I also feel he has the best shot at winning.

is silva can beat him pretty much i think theres only 2 people that can beat him and 2 people who deserve it but anderson is still the p4p if he does beat him.

theses are the 2 that have a chance and he already beat one of them.

1.robbie lawler.
    2.nate maquart.

those 2 have a chance but they probilbally wont be able to beat him silva is the utimate fighter and my prediction is hes going to dominate thales lites.

heres how i look at it i think nate should be able to get his rematch.

or i think robbie should come back to the ufc and try and beat a few people and think fight silva that would be a dream match also.

and the fight i think that they should do is gsp vs silva the 2best fighters and see who the p4p guy is i think anderson is ans i think he will walk out the ufc never losing

maia is good but he has to fight a big name before he gets silva, marquardt is much more deserving, just because he lost to him means nothing.

i agree with you but i forgot

yes maia has a chance to be silva to hes a really good fighter but silva has way better stand up and there both great on the ground

yes and maia has too beat someone like maquart before he gets his shot but thats a massive fight silva vs maia

Okami
    Marquardt
    Henderson
    Franklin
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

When Silva beats Leites****
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

It doesn't matter if Silva has a black belt, that doesn't mean his BJJ is near as good as Maia's, and Thales' BJJ game is also better than Andersons..So if the fight goes to the ground either fighter has a good chance at submitting him...actually I think Thales will but it seems like nobody else does.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information