Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Lyoto: “Anderson would knock Fedor out” {TATAME}

No way Anderson Silva hits harder than Arlovski so even if he does land those precise shots everyone is talking about, so what? Fedor can take a donkey kick to the head! And just like AA found out, if you're gonna do any real damage to Fedor you have to get within his range... and when you get within Fedor's range? Night night.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lyotoisboring View Post
    No way Anderson Silva hits harder than Arlovski so even if he does land those precise shots everyone is talking about, so what? Fedor can take a donkey kick to the head! And just like AA found out, if you're gonna do any real damage to Fedor you have to get within his range... and when you get within Fedor's range? Night night.......
    There really hasn't been many people that have landed a got shot on Fedor .

Exactly!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lyotoisboring View Post
    Who the hell said spider hits harder than pitbull? and it is actually possible.
    the thing is, between elite fighters, most of them have knockout power, but not all of them use it right in the ring or octagon. and power punch is not everything that fighter should get to be top fiver, look at griffin! he is number 3 in the worlds lhw.

This is a very tough fight to call... Part of me thinks that Fedor has the strength to bring Anderson to the ground and the skill to submit him and another part of me thinks Anderson could out strike him and not make any mistakes like Arlovski... Tough call would be an amazing fight though... I think this might be more about Machida defending his training partner or a result of feeling Anderson's power on a regular basis but either way, he might sing a different tune if he were training with Fedor for a bit...

The only way we'll be able to settle this debate is to wait until UFC: Undisputed comes out.

This fight is never going to happen in reality, and even if it does..both fighters will be out of their prime by then, so we'll never know.

In MMA, anything can happen. Fedor is the best ever, but he will loose a match someday. Somebody's gonna catch him and be able to mount and finish him before he reboots. Its just a matter of time. Could be a guy he's supposed to run thru, or a guy like spider who's real good at striking. I'm the biggest Fedor nut hugger on here, and I hope he never looses. But in this game, theres alot of luck involved. One day things wont go his way. Like that Sambo match this year. But, He will still be the best. And will beat the guy that beats him, before he retires.

A lot of people "would" knock Fedor out, however, I don't think anyone "WILL", especially Anderson.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

With his precise strikes a KO wouldn't be necessary. If anything I would predict a ref stoppage. There's so many ways to whip a mans ass.

While there may be some question about whether or not Silva could KO Fedor if everything went just right, I don't think the same question exists when it comes to Fedor having the power to KO Silva. Fedor wouldn't give Silva the opportunity. Fedor would take him down at will or take him out with strikes. No contest here.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information