Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyoto: “Anderson would knock Fedor out” {TATAME}

As much as I like Machida, I think he is flat out wrong. I see Fedor winning 10 times out of 10. He adapts to every fight, and would submit Anderson.

Hahahahaha

Not every fighter can say the smartest thing...

but you can count one someone saying something stupid.
    I watched UFC 1-10 LIVE

Hendo, Cro Cop, Wand, Shogun, Trigg, A. Emelianenko, Alves, B. Larson, Stun Gun, Huerta, Gomi

I've seen Fedor fight live

Quote Originally Posted by JustScrap View Post
    I really like Anderson, and I feel that right now him and fedor are the top 2 guys in the sport. But I think Machida would have a better chance at beating Fedor.
    Really?Listen i'm not knocking Machida but he could'nt run and gun against Fedor he is much too smart for that.I think Anderson stands the better chance,hell I think he would best Machida

Quote Originally Posted by jlruthven84 View Post
    Silva is better at Muay Thai and BJJ than Fedor. What people constantly forget is that Fedor is the best "mixed martial artist" in the world; he transcends individual disciplines.

And I think, in the back of his mind, Lyoto knows that.
    Fedor's also one bad Sambo mofo which is by nature very versatile. I think he is more adaptable and simply has an incredible instinctual ability to react with damaging offense when most people would be trying to defend. I think on paper Silva might have it, but it is that intangible ability that makes Fedor the winner in reality. I agree with another on here that Machida probably has a better chance than Silva.

I think Machida and Silva stand an excellent chance against Fedor. People will no doubt debunk this by saying Machida hasn't fought anyone worthwhile, or Anderson is too small, but I call BS on both these statements.

Fedor would be the fav without question but either brazillian has a very real chance of using their very capable skillsets to defeat Fedor.

Also Lyoto did not make a stupid comment by saying the widely considered p4p second best would beat the currently acknowledged p4p best.

To say otherwise is just hating on Lyoto just because some of you just can't respect the guy. I for one am glad to see Lyoto starting to get more vocal - he's going to make an excellent champion.

Cool

Many of you mistake by saying aderson is smaller, he ia actually taller than fedor by couple of inches, and walks around 220lbs which is only ten pounds lighter than fedor. well, what can I say about fight, if anderson hopefully quits ufc being current mw champ, he has many good fights: fedor vs anderson of course, anderson vs roy jones(boxing), also my idea of puting him vs mousasi( the kid is progressing too fast and in couple of year he gonna be real treat to fedor). sylva vs fedor, I put on fedor cause he has better mind which nobody did not break down already for 8 years, mind game is the most important: anybody who had a real fight among you guys can prove it.

some say lyoto has more chances against fedor than anderson, but he is not 100% proven great fighter yet, just not yet. he has to beat rashad which i bet 50-50, also machida vs griffin is good fight. people really underestimate rashad who i think is next best thing in mma, his only weakness is, he is small and short guy, and still not defeated by anybody. he got heart of lion just like fedor.

I think it'd be a great fight, and potentially one of Fedor's biggest challenges in his career, but I'd definitely put money on Fedor to win by either TKO or submission. He's just too damn good.

See I can't stand Machidas style but he is a proven fighter,i've seen alot of his previous fights against name opponents and he clearly won them.He is a different fighter in a ring as opposed to the octagon from what i've seen.(Way more aggresive in ring)

Thread Information