Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather to also compete back to back with UFC 100?

Thats like me saying Fujita schooled Fedor.
    Whatever you smoking homie please pass that shit..

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    the only interest i have in seeing floyd fight is against de la hoya. oscar schooled him the first time i thought. i'd love a rematch. im not the biggest boxing fan in the world but i kno enough to kno mayweather may give ufc some problems come july 11.

besides, wasnt ufc 100 gonna be on july 4th? what happened to that?

the only interest i have in seeing floyd fight is against de la hoya. oscar schooled him the first time i thought. i'd love a rematch. im not the biggest boxing fan in the world but i kno enough to kno mayweather may give ufc some problems come july 11.

besides, wasnt ufc 100 gonna be on july 4th? what happened to that?
    schooled him?????? HMMM I don't know what you are talking about. Rushing him and throwing a bunch of meaningless punches that were not landing is not schooling anyone. Oscar never landed any shots worth anything. Sure he forced the action but did not do anything with it. I would not want to watch them fight again because it would be more of the same but worse for Oscar. Oscar is done I hope he does not fight again and embarrass himself like he did against pac.

Oscar is better suited promoting right now, he looked like shit trying to fight at WW.

the only interest i have in seeing floyd fight is against de la hoya. oscar schooled him the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by eazye76 View Post

ripitupog Guest

mayweather will kill everyone other than manny pacqiao(spelling??)
    that will be a good fight to see who really is the p4p best boxer in the world.
    i wonder how much money mayweather will make. 50-60 mil??

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupog View Post
    mayweather will kill everyone other than manny pacqiao(spelling??)
    that will be a good fight to see who really is the p4p best boxer in the world.
    i wonder how much money mayweather will make. 50-60 mil??
    he would box Manny Pacquiao's socks off, Floyd is too fast and accurate for Manny.

well it looks like Goledn Boy will be making some money that night, affliction is attached with Golden Boy, and im betting that if Floyd comes back its for big money and all the big money fighters are under Golden Boy right now, so maybe they have it out to really stick it to the UFC that night, and by that night i mean thats the only time it will ever effect the UFC's mula.
    i dont know much about anything, but i have an opinion on almost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jklep View Post
    well it looks like Goledn Boy will be making some money that night, affliction is attached with Golden Boy, and im betting that if Floyd comes back its for big money and all the big money fighters are under Golden Boy right now, so maybe they have it out to really stick it to the UFC that night, and by that night i mean thats the only time it will ever effect the UFC's mula.
    sounds about right lol.

Since Golden Boy is already involved with the T-shirt guys, they should get Mayweather to box on the Affliction card on PPV. It would be a good way for Affliction to get more exposure and true media coverage.

Imagine Mayweather vs Pacqiuao co-main eventing along with Fedor vs Barnett. That, my friends, would pose a legitimate threat to UFC 100's PPV buy rates.

Make it happen!
    Last edited by x2thaz; 03-20-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Thread Information