Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather to also compete back to back with UFC 100?

Quote Originally Posted by x2thaz View Post
    Since Golden Boy is already involved with the T-shirt guys, they should get Mayweather to box on the Affliction card on PPV. It would be a good way for Affliction to get more exposure and true media coverage.

Imagine Mayweather vs Pacqiuao co-main eventing along with Fedor vs Barnett. That my friends, would pose a legitimate threat to UFC 100's PPV buy rates.

Make it happen!
    as great as that sounds, Pacquiao is actually fighting Hatton on May 2nd. And Goldenboy would probably have to give Floyd atleast 20 mil to fight on their card.

Quote Originally Posted by big_juge View Post
    as great as that sounds, Pacquiao is actually fighting Hatton on May 2nd. And Goldenboy would probably have to give Floyd atleast 20 mil to fight on their card.
    lol that just shows how much i know about boxing.

Still, they should still get Mayweather to fight on that card though.

Quote Originally Posted by x2thaz View Post
    lol that just shows how much i know about boxing.

Still, they should still get Mayweather to fight on that card though.
    no big deal bro, you didn't act like you knew, Pacquiao-Hatton will be a great fight too though.

Floyd doesn't mind fighting on regular HBO, but he's looking for a PPV type of payday.

First ufc would crush the both together 2nd dana would move the show in one way shape or form before he would let this happen

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    First ufc would crush the both together 2nd dana would move the show in one way shape or form before he would let this happen
    If Floyd was fighting someone like Pacquaio, Sugar Shane or Cotto, that's not true.

All this news post is that i posted, is hype from fiveouncesofpain.com.

Mayweather would be smoking crack if he actually went with this.

I think he should fight Juan Manuel Marquez .There are alot of people out there who believe he got robbed in both fights against Manny and would pose much more problems for Mayweather .Mayweather himself is not a big draw but you put him in against JMM you can believe thats going to be huge because the one thing that boxing has that ufc is trying to get is the fact that these top level boxer get their countrymen behind them and will follow them no matter where they fought

Quote Originally Posted by big_juge View Post
    If Floyd was fighting someone like Pacquaio, Sugar Shane or Cotto, that's not true.
    them fights would be on PPV NOT HBO

Quote Originally Posted by justammafan View Post
    I think he should fight Juan Manuel Marquez .There are alot of people out there who believe he got robbed in both fights against Manny and would pose much more problems for Mayweather .Mayweather himself is not a big draw but you put him in against JMM you can believe thats going to be huge because the one thing that boxing has that ufc is trying to get is the fact that these top level boxer get their countrymen behind them and will follow them no matter where they fought
    Mayweather is pretty big, he wouldn't make $60 million in three fights if he was some average boxer. I thought Manny beat Marquez in both fights, Marquez is a good boxer, but he cries too much.

Mayweather would box Marquez's ears off as well, too much speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    them fights would be on PPV NOT HBO
    yes, and it would beat out UFC 100.

Thread Information